Polish plane.

Sfinxter

Here is an interesting video about our previos discussion about polish plane in Smolensk.

Person who took this video got stabbed whith knife after that. He got in hospital in a critica condition but a little bit later few men in masks stabbed him another time and this time deadly.

Feik video?

I want to remind you that all information that you knew about this case comes from Russian TV ....since when you believe in television,newspapers and fairytales?

Maby we can discuss about it to know more.

Person who took this video got stabbed whith knife after that. He got in hospital in a critica condition but a little bit later few men in masks stabbed him another time and this time deadly.

I just lol'ed..

I want to remind you that all information that you knew about this case comes from Russian TV

Not true. Many of popular world TVs (like CNN, BBC, EuroNews, Al Jazeera etc) including half of dozen polish were live-broadcasting from the scene of the plane crash.

My conclusions after watching this video:

1. Poor quality, cant see shit, it could be an alien in white uniform, tree or witness (plane crashed 200m from the road)

2. About the 'gunshots' that could be anything, for an instance: exploding ammunition from BOR (polish Secret Service) officers handguns

3. Retarded russian translation, thats not what they said

Well it's another conspiration video, and prolly not the last one. All facts show that it was a terrible accident, so maybe let's stick to them, instead of creating ridiculous theories.

Ah and a question, what would Russians gain by killing polish president?

'President' is a representative function here, it has much less power than a 'Prime Minister'. Kaczynski wasn't popular and he

prolly would not be reelected this year.

Small advice - leave the past behind and dont blame Russians for everything.

Greetings

Exploding ammunition?

Where there hand guns on the aircraft? And it would take pretty high temps to make a gun go off, but didn't seem like there was that much fire. I'm not saying your wrong, or that the gun shots were fake or by accident. But i think that exploding ammo a bit far fetched.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=73413

After yesterday's news contacted by Forum Smolensk to the person who claims that the author of the film is an employee of the center of the nearby car crash site (probably why so fast it's there).

You Aml writes in response that the author of the film lives up to it today and nothing happened.

The case is so clear, and information about the death of Andrei Mendiereja Internet rumor turns out that this denies. All who have been misled, and we are sorry to note that through our actions matter was quickly cleared up.

Exploding ammunition?

Where there hand guns on the aircraft? And it would take pretty high temps to make a gun go off, but didn't seem like there was that much fire. I'm not saying your wrong, or that the gun shots were fake or by accident. But i think that exploding ammo a bit far fetched.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=73413

Yes there were 7 guns on that plane. Bullets can explode in extremely high temperatures - quoting some polish TV 'experts'.

It could be exploding oxygen tanks as well etc..

I personally think it's fake , the conspiracy story looks like it was straight out of from hollywood film , but if it is true , then :

1) Why he was there in the first place?(camera man)

2) Why does he have a camera? ( was he taking pictures of nature?)

3) The place looks that is far from civilization, because , imagine that you're on you home watching t.v. and then you hear a big explosion out of your house, Most of the people will go out (With their cameras) and the local police ,the news , firefighters would be there. Also i thought that if the plane was gonna crash , the pilot would contact someone about what was going to happen.

But oh well maybe the video is true , so who knows?

With money , anything is possible

I personally think it's fake , the conspiracy story looks like it was straight out of from hollywood film , but if it is true , then :

1) Why he was there in the first place?(camera man)

2) Why does he have a camera? ( was he taking pictures of nature?)

3) The place looks that is far from civilization, because , imagine that you're on you home watching t.v. and then you hear a big explosion out of your house, Most of the people will go out (With their cameras) and t. Also i thought that if the plane was gonna crash , the pilot would contact someone about what was going to happen.

But oh well maybe the video is true , so who knows?

With money , anything is possible

omg roll up

1) author of the film is an employee of the center of the nearby car crash site

2) that video was made by phone camera

3) omg omg omg its not far from civilzation man u think that place is end of some shithole ?? hell no .... and they run out when they heard big explosive.... they was working near place of crash.... and they were there before he local police ,the news , firefighters etc etc etc ..

I couldn't see anything they were trying to point out, like "pilot raising his hand" or "rescue teams" etc. Film was too blurry to know wtf was going on. Maybe it was a camera phone.

The siren sounded like train going by not like a police car. What do Russian police cars sound like?

The crash looks more like an upside-down tractor trailer than an aircraft fuselage.

I could have filmed something like this is my backyard.

This doesn't change my suspicion that the Russians were involved in the real crash. The Poles were flying into Russia for for a commeroration of the Katyn Massacre (30,000 Polish officers were killed by the Russian secret police in WWII).

Killing the government of Poland would actually be the perfect way for Russia to commerorate the Katyn Massacre, if you think about it.

I couldn't see anything they were trying to point out, like "pilot raising his hand" or "rescue teams" etc. Film was too blurry to know wtf was going on. Maybe it was a camera phone.

The siren sounded like train going by not like a police car. What do Russian police cars sound like?

The crash looks more like an upside-down tractor trailer than an aircraft fuselage.

I could have filmed something like this is my backyard.

This doesn't change my suspicion that the Russians were involved in the real crash. The Poles were flying into Russia for for a commeroration of the Katyn Massacre (30,000 Polish officers were killed by the Russian secret police in WWII).

Killing the government of Poland would actually be the perfect way for Russia to commerorate the Katyn Massacre, if you think about it.

Kinda true,but at 2:08 you can see front piece of plane(pilot cabinet).

By the way baska,about that guy who recorded that.I read on croatian side that he got killed?

http://danas.net.hr/svijet/page/2010/04/22/0813006.html (If you don't speak/understand Croatian use google translator to translate to your mother language!)