who is your worst enemy on your favorite server?

staticwarp

My worst enemy is whoever has the highest KD, I make it my job to hunt down and lower that shit.

Other than that, it doesn't matter who it is because i'm gonna try to go super saiyan apeshit on whoever isn't on my team.

I guess if we are naming people:

I prolly apeshit Moses the most

and i absolutely apeshit anybody with a fkin nade launcher or panzer

• Like 2

My worst enemy is whoever has the highest KD, I make it my job to hunt down and lower that shit.

Other than that, it doesn't matter who it is because i'm gonna try to go super saiyan apeshit on whoever isn't on my team.

I guess if we are naming people:

and i absolutely apeshit anybody with a fkin nade launcher or panzer

Wow such anger inside.

• Like 2

Ok, here's actually a small list, I don't actually hate any of them (unless otherwise specified).

So with panzers:
  - every single one who's decent -

- Specifically '.cute' on HC or Sl!mstra.

Most people that are decent with a rifle nade.

People who are unhittable due to lag or whatnot (I really do hate this whenever people are literally warping around and you just can't hit them because 'they've warped away' it's frustrating, fortunately it doesn't happen often)

There's a few individual players:

- FA's Moses;

- 50 Shades of Emz (Seriously! Just today... I specifically went to find him - and 4 TIMES in a row he just KEEPS KILLING ME; but I kept trying! That's all that matters right...)

- FA's Peace*Man (I wish he'd announce himself whenever he comes anywhere near me - oh wait, he does with 3-4 bullets in me head!)

I'm sure there are more, but in reality the worst enemy on my favorite server... that'd be myself whenever I make a stupid mistake; kept shooting knowing I should've strategically withdraw'd; that sorta thing.. 

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

My worst enemy? I will say it with an Italian word: 'la sfiga' (= bad luck *) i.e. when you die for reasons outside your control - lag, unhittability of enemies, being in the exact spot where a mortar shot had to fall in that moment, enemy randomly gammajumping and getting a goomba kill on you, being killed by the corpse of your enemy falling on you, you name it.

But mostly random events like bullets not registering, mouse lags happening only during important fights, etc. etc. things that make you think 'why is this happening to me and not to my opponent' :P

p.s.

* that word's etymology is funny, literally it comes from s-figa s = privative prefix (like -less suffix in English) figa = p*ssy, that is lack of p*ssy, in other words you are unlucky :D

• Like 2

Hey hey hey! Not my fault I got all the bananas, no need to go full apeshit on me! =) Ask nicely and I will give you half a banana, the part with the brown icky stuff on it.

my worst enemy is everyone who with a ping lower then 20 and a stable fps at 120. And Jobba, Meow, Aniky and all mortars, and all ppsh. Ok wait, lets tell the truth, everyone is my enemy and I wish you all could just stand still so I can kill you all without stressing myself out. 

• Like 5

Hey hey hey! Not my fault I got all the bananas, no need to go full apeshit on me! =) Ask nicely and I will give you half a banana, the part with the brown icky stuff on it.

my worst enemy is everyone who with a ping lower then 20 and a stable fps at 120. And Jobba, Meow, Aniky and all mortars, and all ppsh. Ok wait, lets tell the truth, everyone is my enemy and I wish you all could just stand still so I can kill you all without stressing myself out. 

For 10 bucks i will make sure not a single bullet hits u anymore :D

Pretty sure 98% from poland with their high ping and unhit gameplay :D :D

Mhhh DIng Ring Ding with panzer from silent1

I am from Poland but I don't have high ping on jay-1. It is average for server.

Fact is I  have problems with lag and high fps. I have only 60 - 65 fps randomly. I don't know what it makes,

definitely nice aim m8 at jay1. he's the crazy buddy, who is playing with sten and is very hard to kill 1on1 :o   i spec him sometimes and he has a great aiming