who is your worst enemy on your favorite server?

staticwarp

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say also poison knifes even though I use them almost whole the time xD. Hard to kill once you have been hit

lol i get a kick out of reading this topic .lolol

some day some one will hate me too.dam i must up my game.lol oh wait they just tell me to die of cancer on the server.lol

latley i cant stand the 300plus pingers.. that crap annoys ,me ,,,, wherd he go oh there he is.lol

3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

some day some one will hate me too.dam i must up my game.lol oh wait they just tell me to die of cancer on the server.lol

Who says this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

Nightowll - because that prick beats me 8 out of 10 times and it just annoys me, Elk - total shit talker, Fishy, because 1, I'm quite sure he wallhacks but mostly because he can't stop bothering me with his stupid comments, Tio, because I KNOW he wallhacks and Tipsy - because he loves to mute when I get too out of control - and deserve it - but the talks shit knowing I can't reply, and low level, no skill noobs that run around with flame and M97 and Knives because they refuse to learn how to develop any real skill

Edited by -=HipKat=-

you talking about |>B<| fish?  hes no haxor .lol

if so he has a great et mindset..

gets quit annouying when ur playing 4v7 and ur teamates dont even know they respawn yet .lolol other team is stackedyolad ...i just log off.lol  if i say even teams nowadays i get this stupid response captn ur like 3 already bullshit i am.lol

Edited by captnconcrete

On 5/13/2018 at 3:23 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

Nightowll - because that prick beats me 8 out of 10 times and it just annoys me, Elk - total shit talker, Fishy, because 1, I'm quite sure he wallhacks but mostly because he can't stop bothering me with his stupid comments, Tio, because I KNOW he wallhacks and Tipsy - because he loves to mute when I get too out of control - and deserve it - but the talks shit knowing I can't reply, and low level, no skill noobs that run around with flame and M97 and Knives because they refuse to learn how to develop any real skill

So what your basically tryin to say is ..we are all noobs but if you have skill its hacking  lmao stfu dude.

123 worst enemy

• Platinum VIP
27 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

So what your basically tryin to say is ..we are all noobs but if you have skill its hacking  lmao stfu dude.

123 worst enemy

How in God's name did you get that out of what I said? Do I speak a different version of English> Because it seems like too many times I post something that gets taken WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of context. AND BTW, I listed you as one my favorite people, ya bloke!!

• Like 1

pr0digio on hc server because he just annoys me.  Always knifes you and then gibs again with knife.  And he never says anything and always makes the teams uneven because he wants to only play on allies.