Mouse Spaz?

Blade

oK heres my problem. When I'm in ET and I make a fast snap or movement with my wrist my mouse decides to point straight up?? I'm not sure whether its my mouse or my mouse pad, but its pretty annoying.My mouse pad is a QPAD CT

and my mouse is a deathadder. Any tips to get rid of this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

How long have you used your mouse? If your right click is making a much louder noise than your left click, your mouse might be wearing out =P.

just buy G9 :)

I say buy a g500. Just got one today and already have felt and seen a big skill boost. G500 got better ratings then g9 aswell. I also dont like the g9's shape, kinda fat. But its all up to ur opinion i guess :)

• Administrators

its not a mouse issue, it happens to me with all my mice and rainier was telling him it happens to him as well, i noticed it happens on venice fuel dump and some other maps but not all the time, so it might be some server side issue or just some weird glitch when you get a bit of lag

I recently got a new deathadder for christmas so I dont think age is a factor. I don't hear a difference in the left or right clicks so.. idk.

Okay it isn't your mouse lol. Yesterday I had the same problem. But it wasn't just me, it was the entire server. One guy was like "is it just me or why does my mouse always point up in this server every 6 mins". And everyone was like ya its happened to us too. Lol I guess lag? I dunno I never had it happen before =P

Okay it isn't your mouse lol. Yesterday I had the same problem. But it wasn't just me, it was the entire server. One guy was like "is it just me or why does my mouse always point up in this server every 6 mins". And everyone was like ya its happened to us too. Lol I guess lag? I dunno I never had it happen before =P

its server glitch, once user connect on the server having the "." (dot) in his name, its gonna be some kind of bug and the mouse will point straight up in the air. We were testing that problem some time ago and came up with every user having dot in his connecting nick will make this glitch happen to prob all players if im correct or at least to most of them, that their mouse will point straight up and u will need to move the mouse back down.

Actually i think its not a glitch but something to do with ppl using ASCII characters in their names. I remember in RtCW ASCII chars caused some probs with server.

Happened to me a few times past 2 days, got me pissed since it shot my rnade for no reason and killed me ffs :(