Do you love?

Papito

What is the most important thing in this world for you?, what do you love more in this life?

I begin, i love my whole family and friends( between those friends are you guys), and the most important thing is my own life!!

I'm not so much about family, I don't know, they are ok but I don't desire to spend time with them over doing other things. It's more of a luxury I probably take for granted but sometimes they annoy the shit outta me.

I would say the things I am most passionate about is my fiance, Claire. After that is probably a number of different hobbies. Disc Golf, swimming, paintball, traveling. Notice my job is not on the list, freaking jobs, who needs them? Sometimes I wish money did not exist.

i thought it was a kandya thread lol

Yes i love sex, my bike, my doggie and occasional alocohol

OMG! ur still doing it ?hmmm grow up child and stop posting my name on every thread u see ...its realy pathetic :angry:

P.S my sweet kitty vs coffee coffee coffee :P / sorry Mex! for spamming i will come back with a right answer for thouse ;)

OMG! ur still doing it ?hmmm grow up child and stop posting my name on every thread u see ...its realy pathetic :angry:

P.S my sweet kitty vs coffee coffee coffee :P / sorry Mex! for spamming i will come back with a right answer for thouse ;)

LoL, kk, don't worry be happy, you can Spam with smart answers.