Returning ET player.

Zalixus

Greetings everybody! So, I just installed again ET after 6 years. But, I have few problems now. 

1) FPS. For some reason, I get only about 4-12 FPS ingame.  I have no idea, why is that, tried even with lowest settings. I can play CSGO with highest settings no problems, but ET starts to lag with lowest. And my current computer is ALOT better, than the one I played ET with about 9 years ago. So any help maybe on that?

2) Ping. I also seem to have VERY high ping ingame, jumping 200-600. Are all servers USA based or something? I'm an European player. 

Thanks for reading babes, I hope somebody could help me.

use /cl_maxpackets 100

/rate 35000

/cl_timenudge 0

/com_maxfps 110

/snaps 40

and antivirus update off.   :)

Yea, like I would even use antiviruses hahaha. But gonna try, ty

• Like 1

use this http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/382-winmtr-checking-network-issues/and run it to 100 and someone who know how to read it can check if there is some solutions, im not pro with settings or pc/internet stuff.