COC Clash Of Clans Monthly Awards...

1111_zpsmdmji33s.jpg

1. If your base didnt 3star in a war for like 5 war attacks in row then u get Bronze award/medal and if it didnt 3 star for like 10 then silver and then for 15 war attacks it is gold. (as u say its not fair for low lvl guys but read my whole list)

2. Most troops Donated. This will increase the enthusiasm in all the players and they start donating more i know some will just donate troops just for award (which is still happening now without an award sometimes) but i think as we have all members no outsider or the one who doesnt follow if we put a rule, so i think this award shall work quiet good.

3. 3 star in a war in less time . In this award the person has to post his time and at the end of the month we can give them this will help in people upgrading there troops trying many strategies etc and this will for sure help us in war..

4. Highest loot stole in 1 attack well again this might vary frm low th to high th.....

This will be our final awards soon to be implicated from this month or august....

You can post for all the awards for this month also once i complete the award icons we can give you for this month and next month(if i couldnt make the icons in this month)...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

No submissions for awards yet? Also Kariz do you want to create a separate post for each award and we will pin it up like we do in COD and ET

• Like 2

No submissions for awards yet? Also Kariz do you want to create a separate post for each award and we will pin it up like we do in COD and ET

post-10974-0-35784300-1438527156_thumb.jpg

Most Troops Donated in a Month....

And i was waiting to post for this award as u can see the season was not over on COC still 1d was left but as the new month started i thought of posting it and this is for JULY Month Not August... 

ANd sure i shall make this post for every month.....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can we go for most DE looted. That's a big plus. Now that I have the DE drill, its so slow so this would be a big accomplishment seeing as many people protect the DE more then their own offspring. :)

Can we go for most DE looted. That's a big plus. Now that I have the DE drill, its so slow so this would be a big accomplishment seeing as many people protect the DE more then their own offspring. :)

+1

+1

ask DD if he agrees i shall be happy to make the award icon for this sounds great.... +1

Of course lol! been loving the de loot lately :D

could u unpin this and i think we shld make a thread and discuss about this and if all agree we can include this.........

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...