Muumipappa

Muumipappa

Hey!

Thought I would finally introduce myself on your forums, since I've been playing on your COD4 Beginners server a lot and posting here and there some stupid things.  :)

Really like the server and i'm always getting warm welcome there from FA members. (Even some tell me to go away  :P)

Real Life!

First name: Jake

What country are you from?: Finland but i live in Sweden atm.

Are you a Parent?: Yes (5 kids).

How many siblings do you have?: null

What's your shoe size?:  Bigger than my genitals in centimeters.  :huh: 

What do you do for a living?: Computer Engineer and Automation Engineer.

Greatest Fear?: Dieing alone.

Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Being on sofa, eating pizza with soda and smoking pot.

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: I don't know. I'm pretty much shameless.

First thing you look for in a new friend?: Intelligence/Stories.

Farthest you've been from home?: Travelled around some Europe and Asia.

What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Can't really recall. Might have been some member from our Finnish gaming community couple years back.

Cat or Dog?: Used to be Cat, but now days Dog.

What are your hobbies?: Hang-Gliding, Biking, Computers, Servers, Coding and beer stomach growing.

What kind of Sports do you like?: F1(Sports or not), WRC(same goes here), Downhill and Trial with bicycle.

What's your favorite color?: Rainbow (nothing about gender or sexist here, it's just beautiful when you look at it)

How about your favorite type of music?: I listen to psy/goa trance and everything between 30's to this day.

Favorite Song?: Many.

What's your favorite TV show?: Too Many.

What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): All goes if they're made well enough.

Favorite Movie?: The Doors or Blood in Blood out.

What's your favorite beverage?: Beer and Wine.

What are your top three games of all time?: Original MOH:AA and SH can't be beaten.

Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: MMORP

Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: None even i still have C64 game called Sex Olympics

Do you play console?: uff

What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC

What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): *cough* muumila.com *cough*
Edited by Muumipappa
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome. I have noticed in the server and now here, where there is one, the other is not far behind.. Usually with a gun in my face.

• Like 1