Save the dogs!

supersnipergirl

Hey all,

I am a huge animal lover and proud owner of a lovely chowchow called Luka.

In china however, dogs like mine are tortured, murdered and eaten at what they call a "Festival".

As a member of FA i have the huge advantage to reach alot of people, who themselves, know a lot of other people.

So i want to kindly ask you all to sign this petition, and let your friends and family know about this.

Lets at least try to stop this madness.

Me and the doggies thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

SSG

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/206/893/746/stop-the-fci-wds2019-in-china/

Edited by supersnipergirl

no.

Just becouse we donot like it that they eat dogs they have something we do that they donot like, cows are concidered holy in India and we slaughter them in the thousands a day.

Sure a dog is a cute animal, but they are being bred for this specific event and were not meant to be pets.

Just becouse the culture is different doesnt mean it isn't to be allowed...

• Like 1

no.

Just becouse we donot like it that they eat dogs they have something we do that they donot like, cows are concidered holy in India and we slaughter them in the thousands a day.

Sure a dog is a cute animal, but they are being bred for this specific event and were not meant to be pets.

Just becouse the culture is different doesnt mean it isn't to be allowed...

I am a vegetarian so i also don't like people eating cows, chickens and other animals.

However atleast here they are treated a little more humane then the dogs over there.

Over here we do not skin them alive, boil them alive or cut pieces out of them while they are alive.

Edited by supersnipergirl

Yup, signed it months ago.
It's really disgusting what they do, I don't care if its their culture or not.
It's a damn festival of torturing and eating freaking dogs.

• Like 2

You have obviously never seen how animals are treated for human consumption. In the US.

Anyway, this post is only gonna lead to flame wars and hurt feelings.

/locked

• Like 3