COC War Clan Castle Troop Comp now with Poison in the Game

The_Dom

Now with the dark potions in play, poison is huge when it comes to dealing with clan castle troop. Most ground troops, wizards and archers especially, are easily handled with a single lvl 1 poison. I think it is crucial to start using dragons more in CC's when we can. TH9's and TH10's, myself included, should start working on lvl4 (for TH9) and lvl5 (for TH10) dragz to help support this. This is my opinion, please let me know your thoughts.

• Like 3

yeah totally agree i think we shld start considering golem and pekka i think in cc cause it will take time to get destoryed and this will delay them.......

I agree with the dragons, not so much golem or pekka. Golem and pekka cannot attack air units and will be destroyed easily and quite quickly with a dragon or 2. Also most people cant fit a golem in the CC.

Having just used my poison spell against a full cc with dragon, only the dragon survived. Also make sure, if your gonna lure the cc troops, to use the spell in your kill zone otherwise time will be eaten away whilst waiting for the full effect of the spell to take place.

Just my observations so far having used it today.

• Like 1

Golem will last a long time, but does not really have that much in terms of attack. It will just sit there until it is dead and will not even deploy if there is an air attack. Not the best option. Valks may work, but are limited to ground only too. Dragz are best of both worlds imo. If you can get somebody who doesn't bring a kill squad because they are counting on poison, it will be most effective.

from time prespective golem is good but i do agree that they wont attack air so i think 1 dragon and 1 ballon =25 capacity and 1 dragon for =20 capacity , 3 ballons or 2 ballons 1 wiz and 1 archer = 15 capacity...

Now with the dark potions in play, poison is huge when it comes to dealing with clan castle troop. Most ground troops, wizards and archers especially, are easily handled with a single lvl 1 poison. I think it is crucial to start using dragons more in CC's when we can. TH9's and TH10's, myself included, should start working on lvl4 (for TH9) and lvl5 (for TH10) dragz to help support this. This is my opinion, please let me know your thoughts.

i agree with you a 100%.. we really need to start putting lvl3/4 drags in castles..

i agree with you a 100%.. we really need to start putting lvl3/4 drags in castles..

i think we bunch of guys are going to be th9 soon like u ,me,adavita i think and supersimon so first thing first upgrading drgn to lvl4 shld be our main priority...

i think we bunch of guys are going to be th9 soon like u ,me,adavita i think and supersimon so first thing first upgrading drgn to lvl4 shld be our main priority...

Out of the gate at TH9, there are a lot more priority things than dragz. Get your camps upgraded and your CC. Make sure your troops are maxed for TH8 before upgrading. Those are going to have the largest impact when it comes to war, right after the upgrade. Than start working on what you want. lvl4 Dragz are expensive, 7M, that can be put to much better use right after your upgrade.

Out of the gate at TH9, there are a lot more priority things than dragz. Get your camps upgraded and your CC. Make sure your troops are maxed for TH8 before upgrading. Those are going to have the largest impact when it comes to war, right after the upgrade. Than start working on what you want. lvl4 Dragz are expensive, 7M, that can be put to much better use right after your upgrade.

yeah i m waiting to max my base before going for th9 bt once i reach th9 as it take 10days i think i shall get 7M elixir for dragon cause as we see now we got dark spells and many of them shall use so some of us should atleast have some lvl4 drgs.... and shall sure upgrade other stuff too .... :)

yeah i m waiting to max my base before going for th9 bt once i reach th9 as it take 10days i think i shall get 7M elixir for dragon cause as we see now we got dark spells and many of them shall use so some of us should atleast have some lvl4 drgs.... and shall sure upgrade other stuff too .... :)

Bad idea. You will need to atleast 18 days for level 4 dragon. 4 days for Lvl 10 storage and 14 days for research upgrade. Better construct xbows as they make your defences quite stronger. As dom mentioned you will need to all builders free as there are whole new buildiings to build. Not to mention you will be raided coupole of times in these 2 weeks and lose some elixir.

also its kinda noobish that you are getting lvl 4 drags just for cc defence. They are useless against Th9 and anti drag th8 bases .They die anyways since all players in war take out cc troops first. (That is first thing people learned in wars). Better get the clan to lvl 5 so everyone gets +1 lvl troop upgrade. No need for anyone to research lvl 4 drags.

• Like 2