COD4 Server Restarted - 999 ping issue resolved

daredevil

• Administrators

I have restarted "ALL" COD4 servers and admin mod to resolve the 999 ping issue. If someone is still seeing the issue please let me know ASAP. We will be changing map rotation on Beginners tonight sometime. 

I have installed B3 admin mod for hardcore server. Would require some help for testing. So if anyone is free please let me know and we can work it out through evolve or steam since xfire is not available. 

• Like 3

• Administrators

If you need any help with B3 or some info about plugins and so on, i can also help. :)

Been running B3 on our servers for 6-7 years now.

Thank you! Much appreciated. Will PM you if i get stuck. We used to had it before but once we changed machine for some reason we went up with manu mod. I also need to install MySQL for stats and such. I did worked out few things yesterday but new wamp has been crashing for some reason and i need to figure out why. 

Just got done yesterday updating one machine to Jessey with lot's of headache. My love for Window server has been increasing during updates. Linux is best though.

You could also try xampp.

For security reasons you should restrict SQL access from certain IP only, like your web server and B3 server IP if you use different server for B3.