ET Server Suggestion Beginners #1 - Jay3 New Maps Suggestion

daredevil

looks good guys new maps needed iam open for all but etdo is bad rush map and flameguard is good map in my eyes but many dont like it so go for it .

Madman

Tankbuster had the same effect and people leave when it runs.

Only for 3 hours of an evening is the server really full up. Most of the day its 5 v 5 etc.. so smaller maps are more popular. I personally miss radar summer..again probably lags but fun map.

Huge maps like saberpeak and  MLB daybreak are fun..but so big you get frustrated trying to find enemy :)

My 2 pence worth.

Barn

• Like 1

• Administrators

supplydepot2, 0, 24,
teuthonia_final, 0, 64,
capuzzo, 12, 64,
bremen_final, 0, 32,
venice_ne4, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 24,
snatch3, 0, 24,
caen2, 0, 64,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
italyfp2, 0, 64,
etdo6, 0, 64,
et_beach, 0, 64,
school, 0, 64,
braundorf_final, 0, 24,
adlernest, 0, 15,
fueldump, 0, 64,
frostbite, 0, 32,
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
el_kef_final, 0, 24,
et_mor2_night_final, 0, 32,
sos_secret_weapon, 0, 24,
etdo1, 0, 64,
warbell, 0, 64,
mlb_temple, 0, 54,
pirates, 0, 54,
battery, 0, 54,
cathedral_final, 0, 32,
tc_base, 0, 44,
adlerhorst_te, 0, 44,

• Like 3

Yo yo,

Today we played on alderhorst_te, there was like 40 / 50 persons on the serv before the map started. Looks like players doesn't like this map, as much as i seen, they don't like it cause it's 45mins map and it's a boring map(can't frag, to big, "bad obj"). So most of them left the server or went spec. For those who stayed they all tried to rush it, axis even helped allies to get obj lol. (the map has many down vote too for less than one week active)

I don't think this map is good for the serv from what i've seen.

Regards :)

• Like 2

• Administrators

Yo yo,

Today we played on alderhorst_te, there was like 40 / 50 persons on the serv before the map started. Looks like players doesn't like this map, as much as i seen, they don't like it cause it's 45mins map and it's a boring map(can't frag, to big, "bad obj"). So most of them left the server or went spec. For those who stayed they all tried to rush it, axis even helped allies to get obj lol. (the map has many down vote too for less than one week active)

I don't think this map is good for the serv from what i've seen.

Regards :)

Thanks. The more members, regulars, admins, etc provide updates on map, we can rotates maps faster. 

• Like 1

Just FYI

We still have to DL 1944Beach even though its not in rotation.

Have you ever looked at the Alienz version of TC base. Basically a greater access mod with another objective added of stealing the spliff smoking alien. It did have waypoints created but not sure its the right version for us. I'll add via upload.

• 4 weeks later...

Adlerhorst is a total server killer..... People leave... It's a 40 min big map with nothing to do.... 

Can we remove it and in place add - Beer run, radar (if possible summer version) and Valhalla te and wolfsdruel

I agree with removing adlerhost. That map eats fps like Chrome eats ram. Or at least shouldnt get triggered even by 1 player.

Also remove temple as well maybe.

Adding these:

Erdenberg

Normandy

Stargate

Foo Fighter

Possibly replace Pirates or TC Base w/ Kerkyra? (Love both, but would be nice to have something "new")

Adlerhorst isn't too popular with the players. Beerrun works... been awhile since we've had it on.
If we add Normandy, I'd replace Beach Invasion with it (Change Beach for Normandy version).

I'd put Kombinat and Adlerhorst on top of list of maps to change. Frostbite, Secret Weapon and School are getting a little long in the tooth. They seem to have been on rotation for few years now. Kind of a "staple" though, I suppose.

What was the reaction to MLB Egypt? That was a fun map. Also, Western could be something new to try.

Thought of mlb Egypt myself... But that map is really big for 13 v 13 .... It's no doubt a really good map, and was popular in jay1 

For removals - kombinat and kombinat

Other than the above mentioned I also have 2 maps in mind though I never played them so no idea - Raiders and Berlin

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 2:29 AM, Cquattro said:

I fell in love with the work of F | A Smyle, the remake of Bremen_b3.

Bremen_b1 Info e Screenshots

"Bremen_b1", it's a good idea to try it on Jaymod 1 2 3 servers

Yeah. SMYLE is awesome. did a great job. :P I think that map would suit jaymod a lot.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

mhm i would replace the original wurzbug radar with the wurzbur radar day map no rain and its day and i think it makes more fun and a really good map that could be added is The Bridge the map is amazing