ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

Please in nothing, remove the maps with a lot of negative votes. They clear the server out.

Like byzantine and necrology. Some are interested in adding wolfsrudel.

Edited by audrey

I'd like to keep Flame-Guards Warzone map.
A lot of players like it but there's too many
Minutes added when Axis advance...
This mapscript:https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1707-flame-guards-warzone-timefix/
Sets timelimit to 15 instead of 20 at start
Only 5 Minutes added for each advance.
Minutes aren't added to matchtimer, Timelimit is set longer.
Would be good for Jay1+2.

post-7221-0-41229400-1519649397_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 100 1

i love this map ..buck this is one my favs on jay2!  an i love the time addition.

once axis is past first part they go stupid everytime .lol it takes a good eni an  some decent team work to win.

i hate to say it but i cant stand that mellinum falcon map its garbage to me.unless u take off double jump. to easy for allies!

• 2 months later...

so how does a fellow like me  ..get you fine fa  fellas an ladies to make a new map campaign for jay2 ..ve been playing there alomst 2yrs now and ..eccept for few .. its same maps. i could make a map campaign  and zip it  and send it to who ever isnt blocking pms? how to get ahold of dd . in here ? contact button?he blocks pms!// i know why tho.lol i get asked this alot by people ive played with tons .. ive made alot of campaigns in past ..

Edited by captnconcrete

• 2 weeks later...

someone on server asked for radar.. do not know if possible but told them i suggest it. :)

On 4/29/2018 at 2:12 PM, captnconcrete said:

so how does a fellow like me  ..get you fine fa  fellas an ladies to make a new map campaign for jay2 ..ve been playing there alomst 2yrs now and ..eccept for few .. its same maps. i could make a map campaign  and zip it  and send it to who ever isnt blocking pms? how to get ahold of dd . in here ? contact button?he blocks pms!// i know why tho.lol i get asked this alot by people ive played with tons .. ive made alot of campaigns in past ..

Post here with the list of maps from your campaign suggestion then others here can see what maps they'd like or wouldn't from what you've got :)

• 2 weeks later...

2tanks aren't loved as far as I know and I don't like that boring, too ...

Often I wished there was Minath Tirith ... this is a big one with the best expieriences from me - others like it, too. (btw. is there an opt to rotate not linear - else - for example to load a map only each 2 rotations?)

Siwa Oasis is boring, too if EVERYTIME loaded and never turns off for a while ... and everytime the same movements ...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And another point ... i do not know what time is spent if the maps will be changed on server - how much overhead this has ...

If it is only few steps it could be nice if there was an inner rotation in rotation of months. F.E. that each month are new maps in and some out giving a surprising effect to players that play a long time.

A simple motivation point to keep users interested.

And another positive point could be because of up and down voting maps to get great map sets per percentulas measurements maybe ...

On 2/26/2018 at 1:50 PM, Buckwild said:

I'd like to keep Flame-Guards Warzone map.
A lot of players like it but there's too many
Minutes added when Axis advance...
This mapscript:https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1707-flame-guards-warzone-timefix/
Sets timelimit to 15 instead of 20 at start
Only 5 Minutes added for each advance.
Minutes aren't added to matchtimer, Timelimit is set longer.
Would be good for Jay1+2.

post-7221-0-41229400-1519649397_thumb.jpg

Agree ... but what kind of screenshots are them? o_O

• Administrators

minas was already on server but i added it for lower player ct. 2 tanks and UJE are removed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1