Jump to content
daredevil

ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

Recommended Posts

"barabass always screams for "He should change the way he acts some times calling admins useless and if he was admin we would all  be banned before he starts to suggest what maps he wants lol unbelievable .

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be possible to have Railgun as well? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 9:16 AM, Letdown said:

about votes, @daredevil has the results for each map (correct me if Im wrong)

about people disconnecting, unless you get a screenshot, it's hard to say. You can add feeback in that thread.

here an example of people leaving.

 

2019-05-31-200355-fueldump.jpg.f6ce4c195d7674896649f178986e3e90.jpg

 

Based on that feedback, we remove maps that aren't popular anymore.

That's why we encourage players to cast their vote during warmup.

Unfortunately, too few do it.

 

On a side note, we also encourage players to suggest new maps HERE, using that format :

 

ET Ice : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/38-et-ice-et_icepk3/

Wolfsrudel 3 : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/915-wolfsrudel-3-fixed/

Transmitter : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/131-transmitter-transmitter-beta2pk3/

CTF Toxic : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1569-ctf-toxic/

Frost2 : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/538-frost-2-final-frost2_finalpk3/

rtcw depot2 :https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/190-rtcw-depot-2-rtcw_depot2_102pk3/

 

Few suggestions to consider for next lineup. 👍

 

Remove if possible next time :

caen2

Uje

Fata morgana

 

Danke Sehr

 

I bump my previous post 😂

 

 

On 6/2/2019 at 10:00 AM, captnconcrete said:

i was just chatting with a regular other day he had no clue about the vote before map.. 

 

wish i could remember map  barabass always screams for.. id like to get him to shut up an play .lol

Yes sadly many do not vote :(

Time to add a new bind to our config 😀

Barrabass wants Purefrag in order to get a 1vs 1 and show his skills. Fortunately, we won't let that happen 🤣

The best would be that he comes here and make some suggestions. If he doesn't, then he can't complain.

 

4 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

Hi, I have had some choices of maps so at the moment I cannot  think of many I would like to have but can we pls think about changing UJE final its a big map and for  3v3 or 4v4 people just leave. Another map that people seem to now dislike is fuel dump don't no who suggested it but know one who plays jay2 seems interested .Warbell been on along time now and its getting boring ,and last but not least cathedral another map that needs changing been on for a while now need something new .This isn't a moan just suggestion thankyou Hotspur.

Yes Fueldump has negative votes. It does not seem popular.

2019-06-03-194547-fueldump.thumb.jpg.cd0f40a14da155edf46c49787f585870.jpg

 

Uje : maybe just change the value so that it shows up when, let' say 16 people are on. Molotov are popular 😂

Warbell is usually a piece of cake for axis

Cathedral is easily rushed but I like it :)

 

Venice seems to be disliked a lot for some reasons 😶

 

3 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

"barabass always screams for "He should change the way he acts some times calling admins useless and if he was admin we would all  be banned before he starts to suggest what maps he wants lol unbelievable .

 

not sure what you mean here, maybe that ?

2019-05-11-191835-frostbite.jpg.dec9218c09104c33a9ed3309c19d527c.jpg

 

Just now, Mad Doc said:

Would it be possible to have Railgun as well? Thanks

Here is the deal : let's trade Fueldump for Railgun

Or even crazier : we keep both so that old school players dont miss fueldump, a map we just added. 👍

 

 

My 2 cents :

Remove

Snatch : every time it's rushed and people dont understand the simple rule we have : We have a 5 minute no rush rule on this server. Do not touch the final objective within the first 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes have passed from the start of the map you can carry out the final objective.

Fata Morgana : disliked by many (not me, but majority speaks here 😉)

Caen 2 : boring lol

Warbell : played this one too often

Venice : too many negative votes

 

Pick a few among these :

ET Ice (to replace caen and get a map where axis are on offfense) :  https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/38-et-ice-et_icepk3/

Wolfsrudel 3 (to change our routine): https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/915-wolfsrudel-3-fixed/

Transmitter (to challenge allies) : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/131-transmitter-transmitter-beta2pk3/

CTF Toxic (to replace fata morgana and keep a CTF map) : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1569-ctf-toxic/

Frost2 (because winter is coming): https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/538-frost-2-final-frost2_finalpk3/

rtcw depot2 (a classic) :https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/190-rtcw-depot-2-rtcw_depot2_102pk3/

CASTLE ATTACK (but need at least 8 players each side) : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/10-castle-attack-b5-castleattack_b5pk3/

HYDRO DAM (classic dual map ,we need more of these) : https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/95-hydro-dam-hydro_dam_b1pk3/

Raigun

 

Please do not remove Haunted Mansion and EtBeach, 2 of my favorite maps 👍

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

Hi, I have had some choices of maps so at the moment I cannot  think of many I would like to have but can we pls think about changing UJE final its a big map and for  3v3 or 4v4 people just leave. Another map that people seem to now dislike is fuel dump don't no who suggested it but know one who plays jay2 seems interested .Warbell been on along time now and its getting boring ,and last but not least cathedral another map that needs changing been on for a while now need something new .This isn't a moan just suggestion thankyou Hotspur.

Will be done tonight. Thank you. I will also soon reply to your pm. Thanks! 

  • Like 2
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 3:14 PM, THE BEAST said:

can we add school beta 1 please just to test it out on jay2? 

That's really horrible map ... trust me :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, daredevil said:

That's really horrible map ... trust me :P

School is a bad map? It is one of the better maps on Jay3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vindstot said:

School is a bad map? It is one of the better maps on Jay3

Only on Jay3 it's surviving. It scored up -ve votes on other servers fast. Jay1 broke the record on it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 7:03 PM, Letdown said:

Fata Morgana : disliked by many (not me, but majority speaks here 😉)

 

This one was removed in may  - you sure you can play it?   If you can confirm you had played it recently - then i need to find from where that map is coming. 

#May 2019 
#password2, 0, 40,
#mml_minastirith_fp3, 34, 64,
#kerkyra, 0, 40,
#praetoria_m2, 0, 64,
#Tower_b27j, 0, 32,
#Fata_Morgana, 0, 40,

 

@HOTSPUR @THE BEAST @Letdown @captnconcrete @Mad Doc @Jiren 

 

Based on all the feedback  - 

 

sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
italyfp2, 0, 52,
supplydepot2, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
et_mor2_night_final, 0, 44,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
teuthonia_final, 0, 64,
et_beach, 0, 52, 
adlernest, 0, 36,
snatch3, 0, 40,
capuzzo, 0, 64,
frost2_final, 0, 32,
bremen_final, 0, 42,
braundorf_final, 0, 36,
fa_italy_b3, 0, 64,
sw_cathedral_b7, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 0, 64,
wolfsrudel3_final, 0, 32,
UJE_00, 16, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
frostbite, 0, 36,
baserace, 0, 40,
raid_final, 0, 32,
school, 0 ,32,
radar, 0, 64,
et_ice,0, 32,
xposed_ndt, 0, 32,

 

Looking at the votes for Italy - 

image.png

 

Italy 2x is intentional. 

 

I have also added task to replace map voting votes - on first of every month - auto going forward.  So this way we can see every month - votes  - rather then avg of many months. Normally i used to do it manually, got time, so made it all auto so if i forget it doesn't become from a month to two month or 45 days. 

 

Please report feedback - if I missed any of your maps for try out or even adding, suggest here. I got room for 3 more maps. 

  • Thanks 4
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow at last they removed venice since I had many negative votes and on the other hand grateful that he was finally able to add Xposed , thanks for the new map list! :)

 

 

  • Like 2
  • 100 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, daredevil said:

This one was removed in may  - you sure you can play it?   If you can confirm you had played it recently - then i need to find from where that map is coming. 


#May 2019 
#password2, 0, 40,
#mml_minastirith_fp3, 34, 64,
#kerkyra, 0, 40,
#praetoria_m2, 0, 64,
#Tower_b27j, 0, 32,
#Fata_Morgana, 0, 40,

 

@HOTSPUR @THE BEAST @Letdown @captnconcrete @Mad Doc @Jiren 

 

Based on all the feedback  - 

 


sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
italyfp2, 0, 52,
supplydepot2, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
et_mor2_night_final, 0, 44,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
teuthonia_final, 0, 64,
et_beach, 0, 52, 
adlernest, 0, 36,
snatch3, 0, 40,
capuzzo, 0, 64,
frost2_final, 0, 32,
bremen_final, 0, 42,
braundorf_final, 0, 36,
fa_italy_b3, 0, 64,
sw_cathedral_b7, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 0, 64,
wolfsrudel3_final, 0, 32,
UJE_00, 16, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
frostbite, 0, 36,
baserace, 0, 40,
raid_final, 0, 32,
school, 0 ,32,
radar, 0, 64,
et_ice,0, 32,
xposed_ndt, 0, 32,

 

Looking at the votes for Italy - 

image.png

 

Italy 2x is intentional. 

 

I have also added task to replace map voting votes - on first of every month - auto going forward.  So this way we can see every month - votes  - rather then avg of many months. Normally i used to do it manually, got time, so made it all auto so if i forget it doesn't become from a month to two month or 45 days. 

 

Please report feedback - if I missed any of your maps for try out or even adding, suggest here. I got room for 3 more maps. 

 

My bad, you are right, Fata  is not here anymore 👍

 

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@daredevil Howdoo bud the bots on sw_cathedral_b7 seem to be using waypoints for the final version of the map where there's a door that leads to the flag upstairs. Could you please swap out the current version of the map with the final version? Download link

botsoncathedral.jpg.4d2f769d8710d4242a66bf5dc130f22f.jpg

 

Also could we get a list of the vote scores from the current rotation? I'd like to look into adding some of the maps I tested for this topic months ago but want to know what's not well received on the server now before doing that.

Another also: I confirmed that the 'Allies/Axis Winqsay' bug I pinged you on Discord about a couple days ago does appear at the end of every map. There's probably just a missing space somewhere in the server cfg file that handles the winning team message.

 

Cheers.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree with el! on this we need to redo these maps same 6 or so maps all the time im so bored with it i been playing solitaire instead of et.lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, ElEl said:

Could you please swap out the current version of the map with the final version?

Done. 

 

8 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

i agree with el! on this we need to redo these maps same 6 or so maps all the time im so bored with it i been playing solitaire instead of et.lol

Suggest the new maps :)

 

On 6/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, ElEl said:

Also could we get a list of the vote scores from the current rotation? I

sp_delivery_te	3	7
et_mor2_night_final	-4	12
snatch3	3	7
braundorf_final	1	5
fa_italy_b3	16	18
et_beach	2	6
adlernest	1	1
frostbite	0	2
supplydepot2	0	6
teuthonia_final	0	4
xposed_ndt	7	7
italyfp2	9	9
sw_cathedral_b7	-2	8
pirates	-1	5
frost2_final	1	9
raid_final	1	7
bremen_final	3	5
sw_oasis_b3	-7	17
et_ice	-3	13
capuzzo	-5	9
radar	-16	18
baserace	2	4
school	3	7
wolfsrudel3_final	5	5
haunted_mansion	0	2
goldrush-gals	7	9
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 64,
italyfp2, 0, 52,
supplydepot2, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
et_mor2_night_final, 0, 44,
goldrush-gals, 0, 64,
teuthonia_final, 0, 64,
et_beach, 0, 52, 
adlernest, 0, 36,
snatch3, 0, 40,
capuzzo, 0, 64,
frost2_final, 0, 32,
bremen_final, 0, 42,
braundorf_final, 0, 36,
fa_italy_b3, 0, 64,
cathedral_final, 0, 40,
haunted_mansion, 0, 64,
wolfsrudel3_final, 0, 32,
UJE_00, 16, 64,
pirates, 0, 40,
frostbite, 0, 36,
baserace, 0, 40,
raid_final, 0, 32,
school, 0 ,32,
et_ice,0, 32,
xposed_ndt, 0, 32,

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About Us

We are glad you decided to stop by our website and servers. At Fearless Assassins Gaming Community (=F|A=) we strive to bring you the best gaming experience possible. With helpful admins, custom maps and good server regulars your gaming experience should be grand! We love to have fun by playing online games especially W:ET, Call of Duty Series, Counter Strike: Series, Minecraft, Insurgency, DOI, TF2 & Battlefield Series and if you like to do same then join us! Here, you can make worldwide friends while enjoying the game. Anyone from any race and country speaking any language can join our Discord and gaming servers. We have clan members from US, Canada, Europe, Sri Lanka, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, UK, Austria, Poland, Finland and many other countries. It doesn't matter how much good you are in the game or how much good English you speak. We believe in making new friends from all over the world. If you want to have fun and want to make new friends join up our gaming servers and our VoIP servers any day and at any time. .

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.