ET Server Suggestion Jay2 New Maps Suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil,

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

can we plz remove total tank race and cortex .. i get asked daily to   ask u dd..  so here i am ..pretty plz.

everyone  dislikes cortex  on server.. can kill server right quick..

total tank race is a fps nightmare. and  90% dont know u gotta blow the  building to get the tank. makes for some  real onesided  action alot. plus the bots  do some goofy stuff. and axis bots get stuck in last spawn wont go out .   

server|jay2|

also would like to add .. seems  bots attack better than defend and who turned them up??? bots  seem to be better then used to be.

• Like 1
  • 100 3

4 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

can we plz remove total tank race and cortex .. i get asked daily to   ask u dd..  so here i am ..pretty plz.

everyone  dislikes cortex  on server.. can kill server right quick..

total tank race is a fps nightmare. and  90% dont know u gotta blow the  building to get the tank. makes for some  real onesided  action alot. plus the bots  do some goofy stuff. and axis bots get stuck in last spawn wont go out .   

server|jay2|

also would like to add .. seems  bots attack better than defend and who turned them up??? bots  seem to be better then used to be.

Yeah I got the feeling that the bot difficulty was increased too.

Also agree with removing those 2 maps :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ElEl said:

Yeah I got the feeling that the bot difficulty was increased too.

Also agree with removing those 2 maps :) 

Had the same feeling for several days yes, they became impossible to play

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

so im back again  asking if u could remove replace total tank race .. its a very hated map by the regulars and they keep buggering me  to get rid  of it..

so again pretty please .. they all say  they rather play baserace than that map! hint hint .lol😜

• 100 3

• Administrators
7 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

so im back again  asking if u could remove replace total tank race .. its a very hated map by the regulars and they keep buggering me  to get rid  of it..

so again pretty please .. they all say  they rather play baserace than that map! hint hint .lol😜

Removed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think it might be time for a new rotation 😛. I meant to suggest new maps a couple days ago but stuff got in the way.

Here's the current list of maps that have negative scores (the score might have changed by 1 or 2 since I last saw it appear):

radar, 0, 64,  -14

el_kef_final, 0, 36,  -59

fueldump, 0, 40,  -20
rommel_final, 0, 50,  -20
mlb_temple, 0, 52,  -20
v2base_te, 0, 34,  -5
eagles_2ways_b3, 0, 40,  -12
raiders, 0, 40,  -16

I've not had a chance to check the scores for Adlernest and Snatch but I'm pretty sure they're positive, if not I'll edit this.

Also Baserace isn't appearing in the rotation, I'm not sure why but it jumps from El Kef to Bremen and skips Baserace completely.

I've looked through the past suggestions and tested a couple of maps through localhost. Here's what I suggest we replace each map with (Direct download links included):

Radar -> Radar Summer

El Kef -> Missile b4

Fueldump -> Wolfsrudel Final

Rommel -> X-Posed

Temple -> The Port b1

V2 Base -> Flame Guards with this time fix that Buckwild made. I think the issue with this map before was that it was too long so hopefully this fixes it.

Eagles 2 Ways -> Praetoria Mission 2

Raiders -> MLB Carnage

I've created a pastebin and replaced the negative score maps with the ones above as well as shuffled the other maps around to keep the rotation from getting stale. Here's the pastebin.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

snatch.jpg.8093df0061d835216acc62ba37b8433a.jpg

adlernest.jpg.e3559874576bf6174e10da1d8592d2ff.jpg

About Baserace, I guess the map is not loaded because of a typo, but I do not see any 🤔. Missing pk3 ?

Interesting stuff here El! with an L!!!!

Yes, please remove Fueldump.

FlameGuards is long, but with many people we always have good battles.

If you are looking for a map where axis are on offense, consider ET Ice.

https://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1621-et-ice-final/

I am not an X-Posed fan, but let's give it a go.

I think we had it few years ago but we removed it because it was not popular.

Anyway, you can't please everyone so let's make this rotation happen 😊

• 100 2

• 4 weeks later...

i think praetoria map is junk .. other than that i like that rotation.

i would like to say this tho on jay2 its way easier right now to play allies than axis.. as its easier to attack then defend .. maybe we could make this a little more even. some duel objective maps ..where both have to attack an defend.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

I'm still waiting for the big change of these maps

Radar -> Radar Summer

El Kef -> Missile b4

Fueldump -> Wolfsrudel Final

Rommel -> X-Posed

Temple -> The Port b1

V2 Base -> Flame Guards

• Like 1
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

i would like to say this tho on jay2 its way easier right now to play allies than axis.. as its easier to attack then defend .. maybe we could make this a little more even. some duel objective maps ..where both have to attack an defend.

The only ones I can think of at the moment are Baserace, castle CTF and Fata Morgana. I don't think the last 2 were very well received in the past, though I enjoyed castle CTF myself. Do you know of any more?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

I know a map that is very good, I think it would go very well in Jay2, his name is Chicken Bucket 2, you can have a look here.

https://et.trackbase.net/map/388/

3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

some axis attack map suggestions perhaps some jay2 players like one of these

minas, caen bba castle, uje00, ruins23, mlb daybreak, hydro dam, baserace 50/50 maps, warbell, sands of time, kerkya mlb egypt bridges, industry 2, mlb hotchkiss helmsdeep
railgun, uje the ghetto

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jiren said:

I know a map that is very good, I think it would go very well in Jay2, his name is Chicken Bucket 2, you can have a look here.

https://et.trackbase.net/map/388/

Good choice Jiren!

Maybe would be nice to put the Halloween Skin, and some maps like Hunter Mansion Final or something like that.

The other choice maps like Axis Lab Final , Jaibul Beta 2 , Paris Bastille,TankBuster ,X-Posed will be good!

• Like 2
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, DFighter said:

some axis attack map suggestions perhaps some jay2 players like one of these

minas, caen bba castle, uje00, ruins23, mlb daybreak, hydro dam, baserace 50/50 maps, warbell, sands of time, kerkya mlb egypt bridges, industry 2, mlb hotchkiss helmsdeep
railgun, uje the ghetto

Some of these maps are really big so you have to be sure we have enough players. For instance, I do not want to play Egypt 6vs6. Same goes for Minas, Daybreak

A huge -1 for Railgun, sands of time and Bridges(this map is very laggy).

Add Et Ice (see my previous post)

1 hour ago, ALEJANDRO-ARG- said:

Good choice Jiren!

Maybe would be nice to put the Halloween Skin, and some maps like Hunter Mansion Final or something like that.

The other choice maps like Axis Lab Final , Jaibul Beta 2 , Paris Bastille,TankBuster ,X-Posed will be good!

+1 for haunted Mansion/axis lab

-1 for Paris Bastille (was not popular at all last time we had it)

• 100 2