No to Battery for me but Purefrag! Hell yes. I love that map

purefrag on jay2 is not possible.. 

Battery yes. Could add it. 

• Like 1

if you want to play pure frag you always can play in jay3 :P 
btw @DD what map need waypoints ? and did you start with that ? if not I would like to do it might take me a few days and will need buckwild his help but good to learn in any case

No enough work for you xd.

Let and see reactions of players, i m just one of them...

For purefrag i play on j3 :)

if you want to play pure frag you always can play in jay3 :P 

btw @DD what map need waypoints ? and did you start with that ? if not I would like to do it might take me a few days and will need buckwild his help but good to learn in any case

I just need to sync of our nav folder. Now since mostly all are using 0.85 omni's i am just syncing the nav folder. 

I just need to sync of our nav folder. Now since mostly all are using 0.85 omni's i am just syncing the nav folder. 

aah oke then i will try koth final waypoints for jay3 I did for fueldump revenge but we also could use a existing one I need to make a new one so I learn how to do it myself 

• Like 1

No enough work for you xd.

Let and see reactions of players, i m just one of them...

For purefrag i play on j3 :)

I didn't know it was on there. I do now though!

Would it be possible to open a poll to vote for keeping or dismissing Fata Morgana ? 

It has been removed, but I liked this one to be a good practice for close shooting. 

One map that I highly suggest is "Staatsschutz Frag Arena"... It is CTF style and the best gameplay for category...

Please give it a chance...

Thanks in advance!

Links:

www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=279

http://activegamer.net/et/map/437-CTF_Staatsschutz_Frag_Arena_(Final).html

Here is the link for the map:

http://fearless-assa...ag-arena-final/

Xposed (Final)

nose if you have heard map X-Posed, I think it would be a good jay2 map, this map I met him when he was 9 on a server that I no longer remember the ip and I think it would be good to add jaymod # 2

;)

post-14689-0-98638400-1473269572_thumb.jpg

post-14689-0-74489100-1473269599_thumb.jpg

post-14689-0-04138500-1473269617_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

2tanks once again on J2. Once again, everybody disconnects when it comes again. Once again, pretty please remove it from the rotation.

• Like 1

The ET map: reactor is too hard for Axis to defend.

CovertOps can satchel the controls...Allies almost always win before 5 Minutes.

How about replacing with ctf_face_b1.

Fun capture-the-flag map converted from Unreal Tournament with an unusual sky!

In UT there are huge guns on top of the towers.

vfEAnFd.jpg

ctf_face_b1:http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/902-ctf-face/

Omnibot waypoints:http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/1458-ctf-face-b1-waypoints/

• Like 2