ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

Graverobbery = no

School = maybe

Bridges =no

Helmsdeep = last allies spawn is bugged. I asked if somehow that can be fixed. 

Minas = Players fkng it up with mine and nade jump tricks. 

will chck rest maps later. 

• Like 1

Tipsy saying bugged reminded me. On the new temple (the one with the boat and river, axis on offense) there was an issue with axis trying to plant dynamite. I think there were invisible walls preventing players from getting close enough to get a dynamite in the range to trigger the notification that it was planted on objective. At the Sarcophagus phase of the map. Can this get fixed please?

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, CabaL said:

Tipsy saying bugged reminded me. On the new temple (the one with the boat and river, axis on offense) there was an issue with axis trying to plant dynamite. I think there were invisible walls preventing players from getting close enough to get a dynamite in the range to trigger the notification that it was planted on objective. At the Sarcophagus phase of the map. Can this get fixed please?

@DoubleDragon can you please look above issue when you get some free time? 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, DrSpreadem said:

i think CABAL means Egypt there is an invisable wall preventing what he's saying

Thank you for the update. @DoubleDragon Egypt and Temple both are your expertise :) I hope he didn't waste time on it trying to figure out. 

Hello everyone!
I come back to Fuel Dump, although everyone likes this map, including me, it is unfortunately lagg lagger most players, and me too, especially when the server is full ...
It must be said that it is a very large map, and she "pump" a lot of FPS, there are too many details .. to conclude, I have already seen a lot of people complained about this map .. maybe should we find another version (the desert version maybe?) or remove it some time .. ?

I don't know, I just report, hoping we can find a solution!

Fox.

Edited by Young Fox

On 10/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, PhoeniXx said:

5. Bridges final

6. Goldrush GA in place of the original goldrush

Bridges is ok untill last stage which is the most atrocious thing ive ever seen and impossible for attacking team.

I don't understand why goldrush gals is not in jay1 for so long, it was the most fun map and most intense. Those people complaining about spawkill is easy, they just don't press W and sprint to gtfo of spawn and then complain about getting pushed.

Edited by Meshuggah
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Young Fox said:

Hello everyone!
I come back to Fuel Dump, although everyone likes this map, including me, it is unfortunately lagg lagger most players, and me too, especially when the server is full ...
It must be said that it is a very large map, and she "pump" a lot of FPS, there are too many details .. to conclude, I have already seen a lot of people complained about this map .. maybe should we find another version (the desert version maybe?) or remove it some time .. ?

Fox.

i honestly understand what you are saying with the lag i mean i cant remember when it never did bth its still fills the server, maybe another version?

1 minute ago, DrSpreadem said:

i honestly understand what you are saying with the lag i mean i cant remember when it never did bth its still fills the server, maybe another version?

22 minutes ago, Young Fox said:

Hello everyone!

Fox.

DoubleDragon has been working on a new version of FuelDump that is supposed to clear up a lot of performance issues and make the map play much differently. As far as I know, he is nearing completion

• Like 3
  • 100 1

3 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

https://et.trackbase.net/map/5689/

http://splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=14550

• 100 1

30 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

In France, the morning, very early ;)

26 minutes ago, CabaL said:

DoubleDragon has been working on a new version of FuelDump that is supposed to clear up a lot of performance issues and make the map play much differently. As far as I know, he is nearing completion

Thanks for the info, I had not seen!

On 10/12/2019 at 12:48 AM, DrSpreadem said:

Minas.... i'm grabbing my hands together and shaking them like Rob Denro in a mob film saying ...what what wha u gonna do , one of the best maps EVER and ideal for a packed server i understand when its 10v10 u can feel like ...well this is pants and disconnect, if possible load the map when there's a high volume of players on.

Agreed some epic epic battles in Minas and it provides some things that other maps don't. It is fun to use mines to jump to good sniping spots but nothing game changing unless axis use it to bypass levels and sneakily plant or steal the Palantir which of all the times I played the maps (hint: a lot) has happened very few times. I remember at some point Minas was a staple map just like Goldrush or Fuel Depot. I guess not anymore.. I think that if it was given enough time so people get used to it again they would learn to love it.

I actually stopped playing ET but kept checking trackbase thinking it was still on rotation so I could play it.. but no wonder it was never ON..

Edited by Lord Chance

On 10/11/2019 at 11:43 PM, tipsy said:

Graverobbery = no

School = maybe

Bridges =no

Helmsdeep = last allies spawn is bugged. I asked if somehow that can be fixed. 

Minas = Players fkng it up with mine and nade jump tricks. 

will chck rest maps later. 

I promise not to mine jump Minas again.  :)

Granted I only did it once with Bunny to see if it was possible to get to top from first spawn.  It is, now we're done.

I guess maybe better to leave it off till it gets fixed.

Few other suggestions i forgot about.

Saberpeak.  :D 

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION