ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

you could point the finger at ELK but who's to say who starts this crap so please bear in mind there are other players involved, the spawn point for axis should have a wall or one that or some sort of curb to stop this action, instead of DEMANDING ! the map be remove d maybe make suggestions to improve it, rem please this is Jay1 its a fun server not a full on frag server you all know there are plenty of servers that FA provide to suit your needs so please don't get a sore ass about people having fun, like i said slight changed need to be done the map does not need to be removed , if its not your kinda map then disconnect and go to one of the multiple servers

but please dont take it out of other people who like the map who are here to have fun and not BULK up their Ego

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, CabaL said:

I was also recording, we might  have overlapping demos. But if you post, I'll back up what you said.

I did post mine, in the post I wrote last night about it

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, Young Fox said:

Many do not like because they do not know what to do
For information, the purpose of this card is to get 4 CDs, there is one in the living room next to the spawn of the axis, one in the room next to the flag (you have to open the door with the dynamite), the 3rd is next to the spawn of the Allies (it is necessary to use the helicopter which is on the desk) and the last is on the 2nd floor, it seems to me.
Then you have to bring them back to the computer tower at the flag level.

After if does not like the card for the simple taste, it's something else :)

Axis has nowhere to go on that map. The vent gets slammed with Rifle nades, Heavy MG's and Panzers and climbing the stairs or riding the trams means going right into Allied fire. 

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, DoubleDragon said:

Should have just made a complaint about *Elk and ognik for teamkilling and blocking intentionally 

Yeah,  that's why I joked about posting it in Complaints instead lol

14 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

you could point the finger at ELK but who's to say who starts this crap so please bear in mind there are other players involved, the spawn point for axis should have a wall or one that or some sort of curb to stop this action, instead of DEMANDING ! the map be remove d maybe make suggestions to improve it, rem please this is Jay1 its a fun server not a full on frag server you all know there are plenty of servers that FA provide to suit your needs so please don't get a sore ass about people having fun, like i said slight changed need to be done the map does not need to be removed , if its not your kinda map then disconnect and go to one of the multiple servers

but please dont take it out of other people who like the map who are here to have fun and not BULK up their Ego

Did you watch the Demo? Elk starts it in the warmup and it was 1AM US Central time. All the other servers were dead at that hour

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Axis n'a nulle part où aller sur cette carte. L'évent est claqué avec des fusils, des MG lourds et des Panzers. En montant les escaliers ou en tram, il faut s'attaquer directement au feu allié. 

It is true that the main track is a little advantageous for the allies, but there are other passages, which are in the air ducts.

But yes, I admit that the card gives the advantage to the defenders, the technique used by the attackers, is to defend the flag.

This is one of my favorite cards, I love the concept, a fan of Toys Story since youngest, this card has always fascinated me, I defend it but I understand enough those who do not like.

In addition, the map was never finished, I use GTK Radiant and I once opened the map in the software to see how Cortex had proceeded. And on the second floor, at the back of the room, you can see a wall hiding another room (Look at the plinth at the bottom of the wall), but alas, the designer does not finish it ..
I spoke to him at the time, he confirmed it to me

As a result, the map is not completely finished and there are probably missing passages, which surely he planned to do.

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, DoubleDragon said:

Should have just made a complaint about *Elk and ognik for teamkilling and blocking intentionally 

If you have demo, please share. Any team harassment, please open another topic and I would dill with them. 

21 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

PLEASE take Cortex off of Jay 1

Here's a 20 minute demo of people complaining when it loaded and how stupid it is to be axis on this map

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x9axy0zunufk3kz/2019-07-29-004427-cortex_who.dm_84/file

Life if admin - When you ask on server, people say cortex, cortex and cortex. Now when you add it - within 1 week, people ask to remove it. :(

PS Removed for now. Will load it up when I am on the server, to play on demand :)

• Platinum VIP
5 minutes ago, daredevil said:

If you have demo, please share. Any team harassment, please open another topic and I would dill with them. 

Life if admin - When you ask on server, people say cortex, cortex and cortex. Now when you add it - within 1 week, people ask to remove it. :(

PS Removed for now. Will load it up when I am on the server, to play on demand :)

Elk can be a pain in the ass, but not usually doing this stuff.i think he was more frustrated by the map itself

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Elk can be a pain in the ass, but not usually doing this stuff.i think he was more frustrated by the map itself

Doesn't matter to me. If you (aka anyone) are frustrated by map  - doesn't earn the right to be jack ass to others by doing team harassment. I treat each one with same rules. Rules are not based on your/my/others frustration. That is why if someone gets drunk and causes nuisance on server, I treat them same way, as I deal trouble maker. If any leader or staff causes issue, I still spank them up. Just because I am nice to 20 people doesn't give me right to jack ass to 21st one. 

That is why we have feedback section. You reported the map and I remove it so i can load it on need basis till regulars learn game play and then can push it bit longer. Elk could have come to forums but instead he picked another route. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
2 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Doesn't matter to me. If you (aka anyone) are frustrated by map  - doesn't earn the right to be jack ass to others by doing team harassment. I treat each one with same rules. Rules are not based on your/my/others frustration. That is why if someone gets drunk and causes nuisance on server, I treat them same way, as I deal trouble maker. If any leader or staff causes issue, I still spank them up. Just because I am nice to 20 people doesn't give me right to jack ass to 21st one. 

That is why we have feedback section. You reported the map and I remove it so i can load it on need basis till regulars learn game play and then can push it bit longer. Elk could have come to forums but instead he picked another route. 

Like you said, life of Admin!

22 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

PLEASE take Cortex off of Jay 1

Here's a 20 minute demo of people complaining when it loaded and how stupid it is to be axis on this map

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x9axy0zunufk3kz/2019-07-29-004427-cortex_who.dm_84/file

@daredevil

• Like 1

People forget that DD isn't in the server 24/7 watching what everyone says about every map. Hence the up/down system and why this thread exists. If people b*** about a map they dont like, have them discuss it in forums lol. Be even more helpful if you explain why you dislike a version (Goldrush easily comes to mind for people disliking certain version of a map)  or dislike a map entirely. But if a map you dont like is being played, go spec or play one of FA's other servers until the map is done. Don't be a f***ing asshat and push people to their deaths the entire map. Dont just sit the entire map complaining in the server about you not liking a map. Quit dragging the mood down. If I see you complain too much, I will either mute you or knife you. Perhaps both.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, CabaL said:

People forget that DD isn't in the server 24/7 watching what everyone says about every map. Hence the up/down system and why this thread exists. If people b*** about a map they dont like, have them discuss it in forums lol. Be even more helpful if you explain why you dislike a version (Goldrush easily comes to mind for people disliking certain version of a map)  or dislike a map entirely. But if a map you dont like is being played, go spec or play one of FA's other servers until the map is done. Don't be a f***ing asshat and push people to their deaths the entire map. Dont just sit the entire map complaining in the server about you not liking a map. Quit dragging the mood down. If I see you complain too much, I will either mute you or knife you. Perhaps both.

DD does come to server to check how a map goes.

I have seen him in spec seeing how a map goes.

He was on check watching supply depot map , most probably because he must have seen allies winning like 90 percent of the time and still the map has like 59 ups.

He was also there after people complaining about caen that capturing the flag in impossible when there are like 40+ ppls playing , but we captured flag like in 4-5 mins , although we couldn't secure the documents , that said , its almost very hard to do the obj if there are  45- 50 ppls playing in every map , be it Marrakesh fuel dump or any other map (but it can be done).

Yes he isn't on the server 24/7 but he still watches how a map goes time to time 

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION