ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

11 hours ago, Kai said:

And about kerkyra,  can the  map be divided into two parts,  like axis get extra 15 mins after capturing their 2nd spawn as when there are good shooters in allies,  getting tank barrier 1 is almost very hard,  as they are on roof and axis running around through mine fields (same case as Capuzzo).

This first tank barrier is brutal if allies have a decent fops or a decent mortar. The crossfires allies can have with these rooftops and balconies is incredibly powerful, little to no space for axis obj players to have any cover. If axis struggle to get past that part, theres no reason to make the massacre last a full 30 minutes, causes people to leave.

Now I personally wish to see Kerkyra removed or heavily edited. Many people dont know what to do or where at the mansion part of the map (objs are not well defined either like gold bars in other maps). And I can't stand the bushes that are almost 2 player models high and have invisible walls in them.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, CabaL said:

This first tank barrier is brutal if allies have a decent fops or a decent mortar. The crossfires allies can have with these rooftops and balconies is incredibly powerful, little to no space for axis obj players to have any cover. If axis struggle to get past that part, theres no reason to make the massacre last a full 30 minutes, causes people to leave.

Now I personally wish to see Kerkyra removed or heavily edited. Many people dont know what to do or where at the mansion part of the map (objs are not well defined either like gold bars in other maps). And I can't stand the bushes that are almost 2 player models high and have invisible walls in them.

Need to find map owner for that one. I believe that map is new so would be easy to find who developed it and I would send the feedback or in fact you can help in that as well. 

3 hours ago, daredevil said:

Need to find map owner for that one. I believe that map is new so would be easy to find who developed it and I would send the feedback or in fact you can help in that as well. 

https://forums.splashdamage.com/u/ssf-sage/summary

https://forums.splashdamage.com/u/pegazus/summary

readme_kerkyra.txt

// Mapname : Kerkyra B1
// BSPname : kerkyra
// Released: December 2016
// Version : Beta 1 //Version 8
//
// Map made by: -SSF-Sage and Pegazus from SM-Mapping
//
// Contact Sage          : ssf.sage at gmail dot com      //-SSF-Sage @ splashdamage.com/forums (prefered)
// Contact Pegazus    : Pegazus   @ splashdamage.com/forums
// SM-Mapping site:  *Not active*

Sage was active a year ago possibly still around

Pegazus hasn't been active in 2 years

• Love 1

On 7/22/2019 at 12:13 AM, CabaL said:

It's a very good map bro.  Even I had trouble with bushes when I was new to the map,  but right now I move along the bushes as if they aren't even there lol. 

And the object is pretty cool too,  emperor chalice can be easily retrieved as it's not heavily guarded and Achilles sword and king's crown act as 2 gold bars. 

• Platinum VIP
14 hours ago, Kai said:

It's a very good map bro.  Even I had trouble with bushes when I was new to the map,  but right now I move along the bushes as if they aren't even there lol. 

And the object is pretty cool too,  emperor chalice can be easily retrieved as it's not heavily guarded and Achilles sword and king's crown act as 2 gold bars. 

I'm with you, That map is set up pretty nice to TJ your way across it and over the the ends of the bushes with no problem. All the fences and walls and low roofs are perfect spaces to cross the whole map in about 6 or 7  jumps and if you go to the right and make it to the roofs behind the allies, you can pick them off pretty easy. I usually go to the right, or the top of the map. over the first field to the stairs that go up to the balcony. Then crouch at the end of the balcony, facing towards Allied spawn and get a lot of kills. THis is one of the few maps I excel at,

Some team work from Axis would go a long way to getting the tank past the first barrier with maybe a little longer spawn time for Allies.

• Platinum VIP

PLEASE take Cortex off of Jay 1

Here's a 20 minute demo of people complaining when it loaded and how stupid it is to be axis on this map

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x9axy0zunufk3kz/2019-07-29-004427-cortex_who.dm_84/file

Jumped into server little bit ago cause I saw it live and saw multiple axis f***ing around and pushing each other and other players to their deaths. I like the map but if people cant actually play it, it should be removed.

• 100 1

On 7/21/2019 at 12:27 PM, Kai said:

Hey there I had this suggestion  as to why is teuthonia limited to 44,just 7 more ppls to  make the server full anyway. I mention this because there were  17 spectators  in the server (like 2 days ago I also have a SS)and we missed the map because of this. 

Also there is a glitch in this map where we can get to the gold crate room to get object and secure it,  can it be blocked? 

And about kerkyra,  can the  map be divided into two parts,  like axis get extra 15 mins after capturing their 2nd spawn as when there are good shooters in allies,  getting tank barrier 1 is almost very hard,  as they are on roof and axis running around through mine fields (same case as Capuzzo). 

Also in the warbell  bell mechanism room,  there is still a gap between the barricades where allies/axis can shoot by jumping off from the room where there is this room where we get healed by praying

Hey I guess this post was neglected or not viewed by others, because someone quoted only a part of this post,  please read this. 

Edit : it was cabal who omitted those parts 😛

Edited by Kai

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, CabaL said:

Jumped into server little bit ago cause I saw it live and saw multiple axis f***ing around and pushing each other and other players to their deaths. I like the map but if people cant actually play it, it should be removed.

Yep, you were there while I was demoing. That was Elk, mostly. Maybe I should be posting this Demo in the Complaints section....

Face it, most people hate the map. 

Many do not like because they do not know what to do
For information, the purpose of this card is to get 4 CDs, there is one in the living room next to the spawn of the axis, one in the room next to the flag (you have to open the door with the dynamite), the 3rd is next to the spawn of the Allies (it is necessary to use the helicopter which is on the desk) and the last is on the 2nd floor, it seems to me.
Then you have to bring them back to the computer tower at the flag level.

After if does not like the card for the simple taste, it's something else :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Yep, you were there while I was demoing. That was Elk, mostly. Maybe I should be posting this Demo in the Complaints section....

Face it, most people hate the map. 

I was also recording, we might  have overlapping demos. But if you post, I'll back up what you said.

1 hour ago, Young Fox said:

Many do not like because they do not know what to do
For information, the purpose of this card is to get 4 CDs, there is one in the living room next to the spawn of the axis, one in the room next to the flag (you have to open the door with the dynamite), the 3rd is next to the spawn of the Allies (it is necessary to use the helicopter which is on the desk) and the last is on the 2nd floor, it seems to me.
Then you have to bring them back to the computer tower at the flag level.

After if does not like the card for the simple taste, it's something else :)

Great comment and it's a great map. I need to play it .....its never on when I get on lol.

• Like 2

its a fun/good map but Admins really need to be on to stop all the mischief etc to not spoil that map, this is the main reason this map never stays long on a server so Admins please be aware of this and im sorry but sit in spec to watch for trouble players.

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION