ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

New changes - 

supplydepot2, 0, 64,
et_mor2_night_final, 0, 64,
caen2, 0, 64,
fueldump, 0, 64,
fa_goldrush_b2, 0, 64,
mlb_hotchkiss, 28, 54,
venice_ne4, 0, 64,
sp_delivery_te, 0, 40,
pirates, 0, 64,
capuzzo, 12, 52,
et_beach, 0, 64,
fa_italy_b3, 0, 64,
kerkyra, 0, 64,
warbell, 0, 64,
fa_bremen_final, 0, 64,
adlernest, 0, 40,
radar, 0, 38,
etdo1, 24, 64,
supply_pro, 0, 64,
teuthonia_final, 0, 44,
braundorf_final, 0, 30,
river_port, 0, 64,
snatch3, 0, 32,
UJE_00, 30, 64,
sw_oasis_b3, 0, 32,
castleattack_b5, 34, 64,
eagles_2ways_b3, 12, 36,
mlb_temple, 18, 36,
trmfght_beta2, 24, 64,
etdo6, 36, 64,
bucket_v2, 12, 32,
bba0-beta2, 26, 64,
battery, 0, 32,
tc_base, 0, 28,
am_hydro_dam, 28, 64,
mml_minastirith_fp3, 40, 64,
baserace, 0, 36,

Just suggest changing out supplydepot2.pk3 for supply.pk3

You know, the invisible wall... ;)

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, daredevil said:

I understand your frustration i.e. you don't like Fueldump but others think other wise :) I suggest you learn to accept other choices as well :P

I had even put saberpeak for you but you can see the vote results fast for it :)

image.png

Today it's plus 7, last week it was -3. At one point I saw,  few months ago, it was -23. There are a lot of new people playing on the server recently who are possibly happy to see a classic map and added to the yes votes, however, do you only acquiesce to new people? My church did that and lost a lot of older members  who felt pushed out, but that's a different story.

8 years I've been here, and that map has one distinction that no other map has that I know of - iot's never been out of the rotation, ever, and it's not that I don't like it. I'm just tiiiiiiiired of it, and to ONLY have +7 votes on a map that's never gotten a rest isn't a solid base to stand on.

BTW, I never asked for Sabrepeak

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Today it's plus 7, last week it was -3. At one point I saw,  few months ago, it was -23. There are a lot of new people playing on the server recently who are possibly happy to see a classic map and added to the yes votes, however, do you only acquiesce to new people? My church did that and lost a lot of older members  who felt pushed out, but that's a different story.

8 years I've been here, and that map has one distinction that no other map has that I know of - iot's never been out of the rotation, ever, and it's not that I don't like it. I'm just tiiiiiiiired of it, and to ONLY have +7 votes on a map that's never gotten a rest isn't a solid base to stand on.

BTW, I never asked for Sabrepeak

You continuously make it sound like the whole server is backing you up on the removal of fuel dump yet I cannot remember anyone but you complaining about it here. That contradiction alone makes it pretty hard to properly understand the situation, so maybe it would be better if you spoke logically rather than emotionally

• Like 1

Interesting! Dare  How about Railgun? , and you upload some maps while ago, I can't find them now, but I would love to see some them on jay1.  Dang I will look again in maps.

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Elf said:

Interesting! Dare  How about Railgun? , and you upload some maps while ago, I can't find them now, but I would love to see some them on jay1.  Dang I will look again in maps.

If I put Railgun 'some more' people would just hate me for eternity because it has some choke points i.e. axis spawn coming out. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
44 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

You continuously make it sound like the whole server is backing you up on the removal of fuel dump yet I cannot remember anyone but you complaining about it here. That contradiction alone makes it pretty hard to properly understand the situation, so maybe it would be better if you spoke logically rather than emotionally

I never said the whole server is backing me up so don’t put words in my mouth. But up until recently it has negative votes for a long time, which actually say that the server is backing me up. Regardless it fluctuates. Sometimes it has positive votes, sometimes it has negative votes.  And many times when it comes on I see a lot of people leave the server. So this is the graphic that he posted on his show is 51 votes so maybe that was just for one day, or one rotation, I don’t know.

I do know one thing, and I’ll stand behind it is that nobody will miss it when it’s gone. Except elf LOL

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
8 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I never said the whole server is backing me up so don’t put words in my mouth. But up until recently it has negative votes for a long time, which actually say that the server is backing me up. Regardless it fluctuates. Sometimes it has positive votes, sometimes it has negative votes.  And many times when it comes on I see a lot of people leave the server. So this is the graphic that he posted on his show is 51 votes so maybe that was just for one day, or one rotation, I don’t know.

I do know one thing, and I’ll stand behind it is that nobody will miss it when it’s gone. Except elf LOL

I used the phrase "you make it sound", I am not putting any words in your mouth. However you do seem to agree with me so why do you even make a point out of it? No need to be tense...

The 51 is not related to the way people vote, it is the total amount of votes.

Your last phrase is quite funny, coming from someone who thought I was putting words in their mouth while you are practically choking the server visitors with all the words you put in their mouth.

Please stop clouding your posts with overly exaggerated arguments because it takes away from the point you are trying to make

• Like 1

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, CabaL said:

I knife any and everyone who downvotes Fuel Dump. They upvote it out of fear.

michael jordan lol GIF

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
7 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

I used the phrase "you make it sound", I am not putting any words in your mouth. However you do seem to agree with me so why do you even make a point out of it? No need to be tense...

The 51 is not related to the way people vote, it is the total amount of votes.

Your last phrase is quite funny, coming from someone who thought I was putting words in their mouth while you are practically choking the server visitors with all the words you put in their mouth.

Please stop clouding your posts with overly exaggerated arguments because it takes away from the point you are trying to make

I KNOW it's 51 total votes. That's what I said. I'm going to guess in the year or so that map voting as it is has been on Jay 1, that map has gotten more than 51 total votes, so what is the time period for the 51 votes in the image DD posted? And what's your deal, anyhow?? Did I kick your dog or something? Are you, like, the "I LOVE me some Fueldump" guy and I'm hurting your FD ego-trip?? 45 pages of suggestions and I make one and that causes you to have a tantrum?

Fine, don't take Fuel Dump down. I'd hate to see Destiny run out in front of a bus because his favorite ET map is gone.....

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Just suggest changing out supplydepot2.pk3 for supply.pk3

You know, the invisible wall... ;)

I need to re-work some default rotation stuff for our custom rotations. Atm it's on supplydepot before it was oasis. Will fix it up sometime soon.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I KNOW it's 51 total votes. That's what I said. I'm going to guess in the year or so that map voting as it is has been on Jay 1, that map has gotten more than 51 total votes, so what is the time period for the 51 votes in the image DD posted? And what's your deal, anyhow?? Did I kick your dog or something? Are you, like, the "I LOVE me some Fueldump" guy and I'm hurting your FD ego-trip?? 45 pages of suggestions and I make one and that causes you to have a tantrum?

Fine, don't take Fuel Dump down. I'd hate to see Destiny run out in front of a bus because his favorite ET map is gone.....

Read your PM, we can continue there if you want

• Like 2

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION