ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Platinum VIP

If the server is just full, Fuel Depot stays full, but at night, i there are 35 - 40 people on the server and Fuel Depot comes on, it'll drop fast to about 20 people and Bots will show up before the map ends.

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

If the server is just full, Fuel Depot stays full, but at night, i there are 35 - 40 people on the server and Fuel Depot comes on, it'll drop fast to about 20 people and Bots will show up before the map ends.

Thank you will increase min count for it. Can  u pls suggest, replacement for it. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
46 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Thank you will increase min count for it. Can  u pls suggest, replacement for it. 

So I dug through some old, old maps I have to find something that would be totally new and that are different and here's what I came up with. Most, I barely remember, and they may just not be good maps for Jay 1, so you guys decide if these are good for a replacement.

The Holy Grail

ET Ice

Koth Warehouse Which is a Frag Map

Berserk TE

Duplex Towers

Watten

• Like 3

@daredevil fa_bremen_final's spawntimes are for both teams 10 secs. I think making it 8 or 9 for axis would help em out. I've seen allies win a lot lately. (Maybe start with 9)

Also had some requests of fa_italy_b2 :) 

• Like 3

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Smileyyy said:

@daredevil fa_bremen_final's spawntimes are for both teams 10 secs. I think making it 8 or 9 for axis would help em out. I've seen allies win a lot lately. (Maybe start with 9)

Also had some requests of fa_italy_b2 :) 

The spawn points me and @DFighter went over yesterday. We modified few map spawn points - as now we have data for at least 1 month or more, to get more accurate picture.  We will try to source this and do some more drill down on it to figure out exact source of issues. 

New maps will be adding over. Was just waiting for waypoints for new map updates, especially Goldrush. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, daredevil said:

The spawn points me and @DFighter went over yesterday. We modified few map spawn points - as now we have data for at least 1 month or more, to get more accurate picture. We will try to source this and do some more drill down on it to figure out exact source of issues.

New maps will be adding over. Was just waiting for waypoints for new map updates, especially Goldrush.

Alright, equal spawntimes just seem weird to me.

Buck is working on the waypoints!

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
21 hours ago, daredevil said:

The spawn points me and @DFighter went over yesterday. We modified few map spawn points - as now we have data for at least 1 month or more, to get more accurate picture.  We will try to source this and do some more drill down on it to figure out exact source of issues. 

So, an idea. Smaller Competitive maps, like Bremen, in ETPro, spawn times are 15/30. Way too long for Jaymod, but why not keep them the same ratio, like 8/15 or something? I mean, it's the same map with the same objective as in ETPro, why not the same proportional offset on spawn times?

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Smaller Competitive maps, like Bremen, in ETPro, spawn times are 15/30

Because it’s not Etpro, we are not trying to make jaymod Etpro. Also, players not as skilled, as Etpro. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, daredevil said:

Because it’s not Etpro, we are not trying to make jaymod Etpro. Also, players not as skilled, as Etpro. 

It would not be ETPro anyway because it’s not 3v3, 6v6, with 100% being objective based. They only reason I even bring it up is because it’s such a small map and maybe the fact that Allies almost always win it, at least they do whenever I’m playing, is because the spawn times are too close together. I mean it’s just an idea.

Edited by -=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP
2 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

It would not be ETPro anyway because it’s not 3v3, 6v6, with 100% being objective based. They only reason I even bring it up is because it’s such a small map and maybe the fact that Allies almost always win it, at least they do whenever I’m playing, is because the spawn times are too close together. I mean it’s just an idea.

Equal spawntimes favor axis actually, also spawntimes are usually 20/30 on ETPro however sometimes 25/30 😛 if you wanna help allies via spawntimes you would actually want them to be more equal haha. Then again Im sure a map like bremen can be made balanced enough to be very playable with standard spawntimes, the mapdesign is pretty great as it allows for a lot of little tweaks

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

They only reason I even bring it up is because it’s such a small map and maybe the fact that Allies almost always win it, at least they do whenever I’m playing

That’s why advantage to axis in this update ;) we will reavulate back in 2 weeks. Last update we overpowered allies in few maps, this update we balanced it. In 2 to 4 weeks, we will know. 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, Dest!Ny said:

Equal spawntimes favor axis actually, also spawntimes are usually 20/30 on ETPro however sometimes 25/30 😛 if you wanna help allies via spawntimes you would actually want them to be more equal haha. Then again Im sure a map like bremen can be made balanced enough to be very playable with standard spawntimes, the mapdesign is pretty great as it allows for a lot of little tweaks

Yeah, you're right. Been so long, I forgot Bremen was 20/30

New jay1 rotation-

1. supplydepot2, 0, 64
  2. et_mor2_night_final, 0, 64,
  3. caen2, 0, 64,
  4. fueldump, 18, 36,
  5. mlb_hotchkiss, 28, 54,
  6. venice_ne4, 0, 64,
  7. sp_delive, ry_te, 0, 40,
  8. pirates, 0, 64,
  9. ruins23, 24, 64,
  10. capuzzo, 12, 52,