daredevil

ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

Posted (edited)

https://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=mapinfo&idx=8567

We Need This Super Map : Troop Train ...

Info: map-order.gifMISSION: 
- Axis are transporting armour reinforcements to the front line. Allies must destroy the 2 tanks on the trains before they arrive at their destination. 
- All the action takes place on two moving trains adjacent on parallel tracks. 
- First objective is to blow up the crates that block the Allies path up the train. This gives them access to the midtrain flag forward spawn, and sets them up for the final push to the front of the train where the Tiger tanks are being transported. 
- Players can move through the carriages, or along the top or sides, and can jump from one train to the other. 
- Passing overhead gantries and bridges help to prevent sniper domination, and quick respawn times mean players are never missing from the action for long. The straightforward layout also means it's quick to learn and no-one gets lost. 
- With a 10 minute map time limit, I believe it is best played in stopwatch mode. 
- Recommended 2-8 players per team, probably mayhem beyond that. 
Edited by Wazzap

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Wazzap said:

I agree, although the map is way too big :( If I'm correct dingenskirchen is about 70MB big.

EDIT: On your previous comment, troop train is a little too small for jay1 :P fun map though!

Edited by Smileyyy
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 6:54 PM, Smileyyy said:

I agree, although the map is way too big :( If I'm correct dingenskirchen is about 70MB big.

EDIT: On your previous comment, troop train is a little too small for jay1 :P fun map though!

i would say swap oasis out with one of the bigger maps. maybe a uje map, oasis has a score of like 8 or so on the server. v2/tc base is good but a favorite is always baserace

13 hours ago, Symfony said:

i would say swap oasis out with one of the bigger maps. maybe a uje map, oasis has a score of like 8 or so on the server. v2/tc base is good but a favorite is always baserace

On 8/17/2015 at 11:38 PM, AcidParadox said:

de075bc1976738e7712eb3652d33138a.png

• Like 4

sands of time has a pretty low score... maybe replace with a map like bayraid or something, that's a nice map