ET Server Suggestion Jay1 map rotation suggestions

daredevil
Message added by daredevil

Format - 

Add Map -> Map name  + URL to download the map - if not in our download section, upload and share URL.
Remove map -> Map name

Can provide multiple add/remove maps in same post.

• Platinum VIP

Capuzzo has been removed and re-added so many times, most people want it to stay. If anything it’s beyond time to dump Fuel Depot

• Like 2

On 4/25/2018 at 5:09 PM, Candycane said:

omg add Seawall battery!!!!!!

xD

I actually think Battery Recharged should be added instead, I dunno if that one is the version with extra features, but I like that one.

Treetop plz :"v

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2018 at 12:09 AM, Candycane said:

omg add Seawall battery!!!!!!

xD

4 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

I actually think Battery Recharged should be added instead, I dunno if that one is the version with extra features, but I like that one.

Treetop plz :"v

Seawall is hell for allies, I'll start working on it to see how I can make it more enjoyable for them. Will take a while, working on other projects aswell.

• Like 3

On 4/25/2018 at 3:17 PM, pronoob said:

Saberpeak lags, warmup too small. Watten will check this is out when i get to my pc.

I was always saying that recruiting is nice with all long maps and that, but also some maps are really short and it has a real great advantage to allies of getting the obj and that... so... well my options that to remove and add are this:

Remove: Depot cuz its too short and Teuthonia cuz has too much advantage to Axis to prevent the tank and its really stressfull and it takes so long and forever to let allies take the tank.

Add: Assault from RTCW this map has a long map and its more good for everyone to get the documents into the assault rocket base... and add Dark from RTCW, longest too and its more good cuz has fog and its like a medium or long map

Hope this maps will come cuz they're really usefull :)

• Like 1

sw_oasis_b3 0, 64, --> 0, 40, (Axis win +80% of the time because last stage has 2 chokepoints, not meant for this amonut of players.)
supplydepot2 0, 64, --> 0, 40, (Bit of a clusterf***.)
sp_delivery_te 0, 40, --> 0, 32, (Bit of a clusterf***.)
frostbite 0, 44, --> 0, 32, (Bit of a clusterf***.)
Capuzzo 20,52, --> 20,44, (Can make server lag quite a bunch.)

Remove: baserace (6, 30, never gets played because of limited player amount. Better to just remove it.)
Add: Kerkyra (0, 45, fun objective with beautiful eniveroment.Also, axis attack good to have a change of sides for once.) Download (+waypoints)

Remove: etdo1 (has been on jay1 for way too long, no one likes it and it's a very unbalanced map.)
Add: Wacht am Rhein (0, 50, Axis attack, big map.) Download

Remove: bremen_final
Add: fa_bremen_b2 (0, 44, More rooms, bigger space to play on so supports more players. Biased? Maybe.) Download (+waypoints)

Remove: Radar
Add: Summer Radar (Better looking map, less lag. + some interesting layout changes.(easier for axis to defend side entrance.).) Download

Remove: Teuthonia_final (boring map IMO, axis always win.)
Add: Raiders 0, 40, (Looks like a very interesting map, pretty good size aswell.) Download

Remove: mp_theriver_2nd (Honestly, never seen this won by axis. Always gets rushed by allies.)
Add: Raid Final 0,40, (Beautiful looking map, interesting OBJ definetly should be added.) Download

Edited by Smileyyy
fixed links
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Download links don't work in few maps. Can u pls fix it once u get chance. I will review those maps except fa_bremen.  I already know that one, so it's going on server as I already tested it. Summer Radar had some issues. let me dig it up. 2bit map, so need to check.  All the download files should be from our download section and not any 3rd party website. If map not is in our download section, please upload it up. 

• Like 3

@daredevil links all fixed, should work, all from our download section. Let me know about summer radar. Thanks for having a look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Huge no to kerkyra having max of 45 players. Waayyyyyy too small. Let's do 16, maybe 24 max.

No to Bremen having max of 44 players. 32 max.

Radar OK for 32-44, Raid is wayyy to small for 40. Never played Raiders.

Edited by Xernicus
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

No to Bremen having max of 44 players. 32 max.

Current bremen has 0,40, which is a smaller map. Why make it go down to 32?

6 minutes ago, Smileyyy said:

Current bremen has 0,40, which is a smaller map. Why make it go down to 32?

The original isn't exactly smaller, but rather the redux has more rooms open.
Let me think... 40... hardly ever see Bremen at 20v20, but my reasoning would be to keep everyone's framerates higher, less arty spam, promote more team-play, and to allow the map to progress without a stalemate.

Working on getting stats on your modifications to report back to you, but it looks promising :D

• 100 2

14 hours ago, Smileyyy said:

sw_oasis_b3 0, 64, --> 0, 40, (Axis win +80% of the time because last stage has 2 chokepoints, not meant for this amonut of players.)
supplydepot2 0, 64, --> 0, 40, (Bit of a clusterf***.)
sp_delivery_te 0, 40, --> 0, 32, (Bit of a clusterf***.)
frostbite 0, 44, --> 0, 32, (Bit of a clusterf***.)
Capuzzo 20,52, --> 20,44, (Can make server lag quite a bunch.)

Remove: baserace (6, 30, never gets played because of limited player amount. Better to just remove it.)
Add: Kerkyra (0, 45, fun objective with beautiful eniveroment.Also, axis attack good to have a change of sides for once.) Download (+waypoints)

Remove: etdo1 (has been on jay1 for way too long, no one likes it and it's a very unbalanced map.)
Add: Wacht am Rhein (0, 50, Axis attack, big map.) Download

Remove: bremen_final
Add: fa_bremen_b2 (0, 44, More rooms, bigger space to play on so supports more players. Biased? Maybe.) Download (+waypoints)

Remove: Radar
Add: Summer Radar (Better looking map, less lag. + some interesting layout changes.(easier for axis to defend side entrance.).) Download

Remove: Teuthonia_final (boring map IMO, axis always win.)
Add: Raiders 0, 40, (Looks like a very interesting map, pretty good size aswell.) Download

Remove: mp_theriver_2nd (Honestly, never seen this won by axis. Always gets rushed by allies.)
Add: Raid Final 0,40, (Beautiful looking map, interesting OBJ definetly should be added.) Download

Raiders I think too small for jay1, plus teuthonia is a good map for jay1 and people love to play it ( besides it has more chances of allies winning than goldrush 😛 )

Baserace is a server killer anyways so better to remove it

+1 for summer radar 

also remove missile map, may be add saberpeak or MLB Hotchkiss/Egypt 

• Administrators

Waiting for saber peak update from smiley with FPS fix. Current saberpeak is no good. Smiley has been working fixing few good maps to give FPS boost. Temple and Saberpeak remake is in pipeline. 2 tanks is done and it's in testing phase. bremen already got nice FPS boost and more rooms.

• Like 1

• WhiteWidow changed the title to JAYMODE 1 MAPS ROTATION SUGGESTION