Mute for ever ??

You're most probably muted for a reason. You'll be unmuted when time for unmute comes. Don't ask for it and don't spam binds "unmute gundalf" in main chat.

• Like 1

yes but in the chat : you mute has been expired... and 3 sec after: your muted. and nothing FA arrives to unmute me :) and they say: go forum for demute :)

That's just how the mute works. Don't mind it says your mute expired, it did not.

You got muted for longer period.

• Administrators

How about this: We can do !unmute to you after 1 day and if you disrespect other players in French or continously speak French on our servers, you will be muted for another 7 days. 

Do we got deal? 

• Like 3

I never insulted players in french: i speak "franglish" because i'm very bad in english :)

martinix ok mais j'ai juste fais une pahrase en anglais et en francais, je vois pas pourquoi je serais mute 2 jours voir plus pour ça --' surtout que j'y peut rien si chuis nul en anglais ^^

I forgot one.

Et si tu es nul en anglais, alors ne parle pas, ou seulement par MP avec tes amis. Et n'insulte pas non plus.
And if you suck in English, then don't speak at all, or only in MP with your friends. And don't insult.

post-16562-0-35777100-1436188802_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Tu m'as l'air très immature... Fais attention à tes propos et ne te plains pas d'un futur ban, si tu continues...

You look very immature... Be careful at what you say and don't cry if you're banned soon.