my ET is all fkup help :(

southog

ok this isthe problem I set another profile and now when Im playin I have a little screen in the wright side it show some waves and now, I notice the if I dont have my caps lock I walk slow to walk normal they have to be lock .I when and erase the new profile and set the old one and still the same so, I when and erase my CG the I got from here and still the same so please help me and tell me what I have to do step be step and words I can understand :) please and thank u

• Administrators

Go to etmain / profiles folder. Delete everything u see in that folder.

Go to etpub / profiles folder. Delete everything u see in that folder.

Start ET. It will again ask you to set name and everything like u installed ET back and then you will have default stock settings. Thats it.

• Administrators
won't he get kicked from the server cause of the tags with a stock config?

He needs to save his etkey. :) You save your etkey then you can keep u admin level and xp. If he changes etkey his admin level and xp is gone and cant put tags until he is lvl 4 back :)

Go to etmain / profiles folder. Delete everything u see in that folder.

Go to etpub / profiles folder. Delete everything u see in that folder.

Start ET. It will again ask you to set name and everything like u installed ET back and then you will have default stock settings. Thats it.

Thanx man the bad thing I try this didn't work still the same it keeps showing a little window in the site it looks like thoes michines the Drs use to monitor the heart and is annoying I was thinking this weekend when I see u at xfire to erase the hold game keys and everything and then set it again and u can set my admin back if is not much to ask unless anybody comes with other way :)

• Administrators

Can you just post the SS of what you are seeing and whats wrong?

You can always save the etkey from etmain and reinstall 100 times and you still will have u admin and xp.

hes talking about the lagometer, go to escape-etpub-hud(I think) have option, lagometer (yes/no), and i also used this config and am now having problems with my chat :confused

• Administrators
the little screen in the site left and now when I text it dosent show in my screen

i will fix chat and lagometer both. I will post new config soon. god damm it thats called lagometer lol... anyways now u know it :)

• Administrators
ok thanx and sorry man I'm stil nooby :(:(:(

No worries. I will send you fixed one by tonight. :)

Till then you can read this cvars:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php ... varlisting