Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Th3ory. Well I was wondering about my nick and I came up with theory.... :D So th3ory exists alongside with Shana which came from anime Shakugan no Shana. Since the time I've watched Shana I have that nick :)
Some random, minor names like for christmas * Shana.

• Like 2

So i chose the name Akuma for one of my favorite fighting game characters from Street Fighter. He embodies pure evil and even the word Akuma in Japanese means "Great Demon or Evil". Also known as Gouki in Japan, he killed his master with the Shun Goku Sats (or Raging Demon). After this he wandered the lands looking to become the most powerful fighter in the world. Ryu has vowed to get revenge for his masters death and when they finally meet Akuma tells him the only way to beat him is to tap into the Dark Hadou. Anyway he has a pretty badass backstory with some pretty badass moves to go along with it so this is why i chose Akuma. Also go by Cloud (FF7), cause that was one of the first RPG's i really got into and his story is somewhat shameful but in the end he proves himself worthy.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I started playing with the name ZailendeR, which is drawn from the word Silencer, but put into a Estonian pronounciation. But now with Achilleus, thats how its written in Estonian, just liked the character and picked the name :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am playing with the name Gaskarth, because it doesn't sound really girly, people who don't know me are probably thinking that I am a guy. Which I am fine with tbh lol.

Anyways, I used Alex Gaskarth's last name, because he is he lead singer of the American pop punk band All Time Low. Their music makes my darkest days a bit brighter and the members are literally some the most genuine, caring, sweetest and hilarious guys I know. They don't take themselves too seriously  but they can be really serious if needed. They spend as much time as possible with the fans to talk to them and sign something. I've been to their concerts twice, and as a person who gets really nervous and maybe a bit anxious in crowded rooms and big events, I felt like home there. Waiting in the crowd to see my idols in real life made me so excited and my heart literally skipped a beat when I heard their guitars when they came on stage and the lights were flashing and omg it was amazing. It's amazing to sing along with their songs, especially when they stop playing during the song and let the audience sing some parts before they continue the song and see the smiles on their faces, like so many people look up to them, care about them and their music and know the lyrics of their songs and how everyone gets along so well with each other and take care of each other. It's been seriously some of the best nights I ever experienced.

I wasn't sure if I should use the name Gaskarth, Dawson, Barakat or Merrick, but I picked Gaskarth. I don't really know why, because all the four guys are very important to me. But... I dunno, I suppose Gaskarth looked the best with the colours idk.

Oh god, you guys probably think I am some creepy fangirl or something. But I'm pretty normal... sometimes... I hope...

• Like 2

My first nick was Ghi, it's kinda from one movie. I had this name for very long time, that i started get bored of it. Then i had nick: Derpina, but anyway everyone called me Ghi, so i thought why not put it together, so i came up with derpghina, often people misspell my name, but i got used to it, and i'm happy when someone say it correctly.  :rolleyes: 

• Like 4

Mines rather cheesy. My ex got me hooked to this game and his name was the_man so i made mine the_girl. lol.. and i thought about changing it and nothing seems to fit or sound good like this one. so i kept it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello gamerz!!!

My screen name is from the monster truck Gravedigger. Always liked the paint job it had. So, my friend said think of a catchy handle. With thought about the game of war and destruction, Gravemaker came to mind. Now it's Grave maker, a space. I might put it back though, probably will. Well, it's been my name since Quake III, back in the late 90's. I used to play on the Brok3n server with the rail gun to shoot at the walls, floor, ceilings to fly from one side of the map to the other. Hardly no one could catch me. I used to play with Fatal1ty, a great player that gave me heart attacks. He is responsible for the little skill I have. Anyways, that's my history...

My Father showed Me Enemy Territory, Then He said I needed a gamename...

I had been watching TV show: Married With Children and I said: Buck...Buckwild!

[url=

[]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8t5cOjlEPU&list=PLu0sMkJga6NgWPdPe2B6ghhdd8JJ6rNjk[
  • Like 6

I made this name about 18 years ago and never came up with anything else. I like wrestling and video games a lot.

Raw - Monday Night Raw, wrestling show

64 - Nintendo 64

4 life - nWo, slogan of old wrestling group

• Like 4

I'm the boss of Hong Kong.

???

HK = first letters of firstname+surname

Boss = 1997/-98: I needed a nickname, HK was boring so I checked newspaper and saw Mika Häkkinen's racing uniform with The Boss or Hugo Boss or whatever print on it. Took Boss from there. BossHK is even well balanced LOOKING nickname, starts with capital and ends with capitals. Overall well rounded and balanced nickname. Have had no need to change it ever.