Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

I like the firstname Martin. "Malcolm X" sounds very badass to me (and I like XXè century history). I mixed these two. But "Martin X" sounds very poor in French so I wrote "Martinix". 

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjRNDsqOnc

... no words needed. They are just awesome. :D

When I started with PC and multiplayer games (At First "Heretic II", later "Return to Castle Wolfenstein", both games are fantastic) the first "Madagascar" movie was quite new and popular. I started gaming together with 3 friends regularly. We needed nicknames for us. And then there were these 4 penguins... And each fit exactly to one of us... ;)
Since this time I'm Kowalski and I use this name in all games I play. I really love these penguins and their different characteristics. :D

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Why is that a horrible name?? :o

Because I can't stand religion, and my name reminds me of it. Religion has caused enough crap in my life already, I don't care if someone else is into it. I have actually been thinking about changing my name to Krise. :D

Because I can't stand religion, and my name reminds me of it. Religion has caused enough crap in my life already, I don't care if someone else is into it. I have actually been thinking about changing my name to Krise. :D

Yeah I agree with you with that part about religion. Sadly but that's a fact not only in your life but world wide. Anyway Krise is nice name aswell :D

I like the Username Jobba because it's unique and I can use it as almost any username because it's not taken. If it is, I use J0bba or some other derivative of it.

The way I got it was from Facebook.

I was scrolling through and a post said "Type your whole name without any of these Letters E R M A I U.." and some more I forget.

So I did that and It came out to Jo Bba

And then I was like "AIGHT!"

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Raccoons are cool.  They are very resourceful.  Except the ones laying on the side of the road. :)  Rabid Raccoons, crank it up a notch.  When I use the P90 build, I run and gun.  Then it's Rapid Raccoon. 

Edited by Rabidraccoon
  • Like 3

I have played ET since too long and some years ago (Somewhere between 2008-2010) I needed/wanted to have a new start so I made it. I changed everything, MAC-address, IP-address, ET GUID and name and so on... So nothing special in my case. And now there's just couple players who might know my entire ET history (If I am right, they haven't played ET for a long time.).

Mine is pretty easy... I love soda... I go to the dollar store, and get 2.5 liter bottles... You never really see me without soda. After a while... People started calling me Sodaholic. And my wife, Candyaholic.

• Like 2

mine just comes from being a shorty :P people still call me shorty of dwarf irl so i just kinda took it ingame.

Firstly it was immortal dwarf since i'm a manga lover and alot of powerfull beings are being called immortals in it.
But i like chaotic play's where you have to put your all in and be able to overcome them.

Then it was chaotic dwarf and befor i was FA trial and changed it to Chaos Dwarf since chaotic was to long for my liking with clan signs.
The name just stuck after that :P

• Like 1

1.The Band where I am playing in is called Secret :)

2.I also come to this name because I think I am more a "Secret" person (shy and stuff).

3. my favourite Dota2 Team was called Secret, but they dont exist anymore :[

• Like 3