Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Well mine can be easily predicted by hip hop fans, for those who don't know, Sick Jacken is a rap artist and also my favourite, so here u have it :D

also i strongly recommend to listen to his music :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My first one i used was Guardian, just because it sounded cool really ;)

For the name i use now (Blue) it's all because of a vacation to Cuba. I had an amazing time there and while writing some poems and stuff i found that the word blue just perfectly described how i felt about it all. So when i came back i wanted to be reminded of all the good times and changed my name into it. And now it kinda stuck around ;)

Hannibal Barca (Punic language: H-N-B-A'A-L B-R-Q; in Phoenician Hanni-Baal "who has the favor of Baal", and Barca "lightning", generally called Annibal or Hannibal; 247 – between 183 and 181 BC), was a Carthaginian general, considered one of the greatest military commanders in history. His father Hamilcar Barca was the leading Carthaginian commander during the First Punic War. His younger brothers were Mago and Hasdrubal, and he was brother-in-law to Hasdrubal the Fair.

Edited by Ann!b@l

Nothing too special with mine but "SlickRick" comes from when I played football as a kid and no one could block me while on defense because I would slide away from players  and the coach said I was slick on the field.  With a first name of Rick then became "SlickRick"

• 2 months later...

Well, I started using the name Armory6 in middle school. It was the name I picked when my friends and I would host lan battles on Halo Combat Evolved in computer class. It kinda just stuck. I don't know what made me pick it and it's been my internet handle ever since.

• Like 1

Believe it or not, mine isnt based off the old videogame (even though its amazing) but is actually due to the fact that they call each other shinobi in Naruto referring to another battle ninja lol ...

Total buzzkill right?

• Like 4

Not sure if I already posted this, but...

My dad is =F|A=Docwarren, a current Co-Leader that is currently gone to get a degree he needs. He will be back soon though!

That is why my name is what it is :P

• Like 4

Well, I just choose my name because when my (today ex) girlfriend played with me, her name was *Queen* so my name supposted be *King* and I use it since ever =D 

Anyway it makes me feel better when playing, as, * Someone was killed by *King* 's MP40

Love my nickname :D

*King*

• Like 2

Flible doesn't really have a background. I just created it in a fling after wanting to play without grudges following me around.

It does sound funny though, it kind of reminds me of that sound Doctor Zoidberg makes in Futurama, haha

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

One of my most favorite organs of the body is the brain. Neuro is what I came up with for my ET alias and thought it was pretty appropriate. Many have come up with some creative spinoffs for Neuro it's fun to see.

:comehere

Neuro

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

"Elcabron" this name I put it some years ago because in the server where I played I banned once for abuse of authority on the part of the administrators, did not like to be killed and then banned me, then after a few months my And I was able to enter the server again, but then my name was "KIKE" but so that they did not know who I was and they did not ban me out again, the first thing that occurred to me was change my name to "Elcabron" xD! Then I did not banish myself and the name became famous among users since I think it was good back then "cabron" means in Spanish a difficult person, that is worth life and since then so my name is haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys I chose =F|A=Shotta because it reflects my level of aggression while playing COD and of course my Jamaican Heritage.

Shotta 

Word generated in Jamaica. A person who doesn't need to be in a crew or run with nobody. Handles business by himself or has people working for him. A real badman, always rolls with a gun Translation: Murderer. topshotta. thet guy is a  'Shotta', he killed 6 guys.

Also based on a popular drug Jamaican movie. Shottas

Edited by shotta