Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Some years ago I started to play ET and my skills were really amazing, I had knife, nade, and my best class was Sniper, I was able to get UNREAL scores as a Sniper and some people told me I was really good, even UNREAL sometimes, so i opted to start using that alias for and havent changed it since then!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Originally my alias was "Korpisoturi" which mean kinda like backwoods warrior or wilderness warrior in finnish. I played as korpisoturi for many many years.

Later I decided to change my name just for fun because I got bored with the old one. I scroll through 9gag app on my phone a lot so that where I copied my name. Lack of imagination, right :D

• Like 1

everyone with their own cool story and mine just my name last initial and gamer...  :mellow:

• Like 1

Fuakma hmm idk why i chose that name. Just i like how it looks Fuak ma or just how it is Fuakma which means F*** u all kiss my a**

i thought some japanese :o

• Like 2

Started playing ET as Th3 K!ng in my younger years which was influenced by playing AoE2 The Age of Kings as a kid. Changed it when I grew older and decided that naming myself King sounded to arrogant :P.

Thought about Th3 N0ob at first but people calling someone Noob happend to often so I put an "er" at the end and ended up with Th3 N0ob3r for quite some time now.

I sometimes play as Ju$t Luck|N0 $k!ll which I gave myself on my first Lan party where I played CSS for my first time and was horrible. Who would have thought that running with a gun while shooting doesnt work that well??? :D

Somehow I managed to get a 5k as the last man standing and used that name for the rest of the Lan.

Ehm hard to explain

Im not very creative, so it was the first thing whitch was in my mind . 

I remember there was a clan, their tag was "no". So they had some pretty cool names, like noBrain, noShit, noSense etc. :lol:

1. Progressive Boki
  2. Near Boki
  3. Facial Boki
  4. Boki Oscillator
  5. Collage Of Boki

well, tough life B)

I figured ET being a WW2 based game and me being from US, that this was a pretty good choice. For anybody thats curious...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy

Wow, very interesting guy, as much as this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

Last, but not least, boki is my RL nickname, no one knows how I got it (not even my mother), but that is how my friends call me :)

• Like 3

EtPub on Nov 2008, I was one of the only mexicans playing, remember how I was treated for a lot of gringos being racist to me, so I choose Zapata one of those mexicans who killed a lot of gringos, after that I dediced to change my nick to Mex!ckano.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Very creative topic we have here...

My username is pretty easy to understand. Racing motocross is a huge part of my life, so I decided to incorporate it into my name. Often motocross related terms are created with the prefix motox-, such as motoxschool, motoxvest, etc.

Hence motoxnate, sometimes followed by 917, or 17, the racing numbers I have run over the years.

Mine is quite simple, my favourite animal since childhood, my parents laughed at me when I asked them to take me to "Exxepec" wich was "Chapultepec" an eco park with a zoo in Mexico City.

I just added the "Lazy" to be ironic, is not that im lazy since I work every godamn day :P

• Like 4