Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Berko Comes from the Portuguese Laberco (no special translation):

The guy that freaks out easily or the one that just dont care with anything.
In english:
To lose the plot - usually with a lot of cursing, swearing and wild gesticulating.
"**** is going completely berko over that mistake!" 
"His team lost the match and he just went berko!" 
"If I don't get served next I'm going to go berko!"
Thats me!!!  :D 
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There's some basic evolution in my nickname, first Ghostdog (there were so many users of that) -> shortened as Dog/Doggy at TS -> Finns pronounced Doki -> Dokimon (because of my pokemon skills) -> GISM (influenced by japanese cheesy metal/punk band).

• Like 2

in my first clan it was a must have to have a fairy tale name and i took "schneekönigin- snow queen" later i joined english clan and schnee was better for spelling and talking and stuff. :)

• Like 3

Fuakma hmm idk why i chose that name. Just i like how it looks Fuak ma or just how it is Fuakma which means F*** u all kiss my a**

I was wondering what the hell that meant lol

It started last century when I started playing Quake II. After the single player game, I tried multiplayer Expert Capture the Flag and played on a server that the [EQS] clan members played on. They had great names like [EQS]Suicide and [EQS]Keyser Soze. I was really into anime at the time and, I think, tried a few names at first. But then I started reading the Battle Angel Alita manga where she plays in a sport called Motorball. It seemed like a perfect online name, but I dropped the Battle Angel part as that'd make it way too long.

Unfortunately, my skills so not live up to my namesake at all. The author of the manga may ask for it back....

• Like 1

Much time ago my parents were playing one mmorpg, i wanted to play with them, but i had not enough knowledge to creat acc, so my parents created it for me. Login was "Heliopolis", i asked my parents what this mean, they answered this is "City of God of the Sun" and because of this i named my first character "Helis". Later i heard true name of sun god is "Helios".

• Like 3

Mythus ! something already times before, but I am somewhat inactive then the name is much better then me while I connect connects mythology : D

Mythus ! something already times before, but I am somewhat inactive then the name is much better then me while I connect connects mythology : D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

mine came from a nickname from highschool. I was in an autobody shop and I got great skills with taping and pinstriping with a razor blade. they called my blades but with the Z because I used a "razor"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is kinda boring compared to most lol. When i was younger i would put bamaboy everything. As i got older and didnt really care for a cryptic name (meaning i was lazy and kept getting already taken notifications) i went with something very unique. My own last name with my favorite number from soccer, hence, DeCareaux9 was born. Also made it hella easy for people to look me up on other stuff because of me being the only one to pop up in search results. Ive kept it ever since. 

• Like 2