Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Hahaha I do like Nubcake, Shoes. :)

Well, KrayZie comes from a name my old junior high and high school buddies called me; KrayZie Kuban. Because i was crazy and Cuban.

F7LTHY comes from an Internet friends clothing brand. Liked how it looked and sounds good.

• Like 3

At first in 2008 I play a lot of Return to Castle Wolfenstein multiplayer as unknown player. A little bit later i saw there the famous serbia clan in this game and a lot of the members had cuty names like Mummy and so on :D

I took easily my real name Jan, because i was very uncreative (xD) and made the name also sounds cuty :wub:  > Janey.

Since this moment i am always play with this nick in all games i had ever played :lol:

• Like 2

burn-uk.jpg
Well i was drinking this when i played a lan party with some friends some time ago,so it was a quick decision,and the nick stuck :D

Before i used RioAlex,for a long time,which is a combination of a nickname of my town,and my name :D 

• Like 4

In American politics (yes, I said the 'P' word), 'Left Wing' is slang for the Democratic party, or Liberalism. All the while 'Right Wing' means the opposite, the Republican party or Conservationism. 

I am proud to be a bleeding heart, Liberal Democrat.

I mixed that in with the word 'vixen', not because of it's street term so much as it's scientific term, meaning a female fox.

A "reynard" is a male fox, and that wouldn't have been accurate. ;)

And here I thought u were a fox who had lost your right wing. damn it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mine is easy to find... At first I was known as LadyBellamy because I'm a huge fan of the band Muse and the leader Matthew Bellamy. I was tired of that name, wanted something new to come back to play ET and other games.... I chose I am Khaleesi because I love her character in GoT ! And because I found the word Khaleesi wich means queen is nice ! :)

• Like 4

Smultronstället is a 1957 film of Ingmar Bergman, one of my favorite directors along with:

Wong Kar Wai,

Kim Ki-Duk,

Kenji Mizoguchi,

Maurice Pialat,

Atom Egoyan,

Gaspar Noé

and a few more.............  :P

Almost forgot... Smultronstället means 'Wild Strawberries' or Fresas Salvajes.

Cya  :D

• Like 4
  • 100 1

I'm a newbie to the forums, but I have played on a F|A COD server for a while and just app'd. My username "lililliill" or "lil illi ill" comes from being a lil crazy at times, a fan of Beastie Boys, and an album I made as Babylon Doggs. My albums are junk, but I have fun foolin' with music, and as an eccentric artist, in both Graphics and Music, I enjoy the more abstract side of expression, or the illest of efforts. My license to ill, if you will. Most won't get it, but it's my own machine language of sorts. 

post-17709-0-89323100-1435854046_thumb.png
  • Like 1

"John" has a few definitions; a hypothetical average man, it can be a proper name, a fellow or guy, or a toilet, or a prostitute's customer. If a man dies in anonymity, he is named 'John Doe'. It's also a papal name, like Pope John Paul II. "TV" can mean television, or transvestite... Pick any two definitions and put them together; it's quite an ambiguous screen name, to me.

And no, my name is not John. ;)

• Like 9

I was playing Unreal Tournament (my first multiplayer game) with my dad and needed a name.  He was like "what about Joshmeister?",  and I was like  ".....OK".

I know, it's a very intriguing story behind my extremely unique name.  This must have been when i was around 10-11.

• Like 3

When I first started it was on RTCW and I had thought I come up with a tremendously clever nick in NaztiBaztid(NastyBastard) but I received a lot of negative response to the use of what looks like Nazi. So I simply switched my name to Black. I suffered a ton of racist attacks for that name too. :-0 stunning how many people thought I was black. Eventually becoming -Cw-!Black!, after Cw was over it was time to find a new name. After being killed for what felt like the millionth time, I changed my name to Whatashocklimboagain!.

Then I spotted the shocklimb in the middle and it's stuck until now :-0

• Like 1

name i play with .

my first name it was Jupiler 1 off best beers @ belgium ;)

sec name it was facekiller because on that time i play in a etpro clan  and lrean to shoot in the face :D  .

and  3 name it was No paine so as  my brother No mercy  to let see you guys that we ar brothers for ever !!! :P

and now be activity it say it self i will try to be active on forum and game as i can but first real life :D

grts be activity

Edited by Be Act!vity
  • Like 1

My nick is about ... 9/10 years old. I chose it because I needed a nick for Halo (PC - Online) and so I used the name Heretic (Halo 2 - Arbiter) and decided I needed to make it more ... "unique" and just tacked 121 on the end of it :)

• Like 4