Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

Well.... I don't want to post in this topic as most of you can already get that my Alias is based off of PBR. If you can believe there's a deeper meaning then just the beer  I love I chose Pabbatt Blue... spelled wrong on purpose. To signify the country boy that I am, and the country beer that it is =) Plain but simple. I get hated for it by many but love the feeling I get from it more ;)... Old alias... Obama Is T Sided... for CSGO... Big Foot... As I wear a size 14 shoe.

-Pabb

• 1 month later...

Psychopath in hungarian language is psychopata! My name is Peter, and my nick is Peti. Peti is similar to "pata". When i was younger, i was a little bit nervous type! :D Changed the letter "a" to "e" and "i", and voila: Psychopeti! :D

• Like 1

My nick came from a long time ago, when i was active on a chat site :P always talking crap to everyone etc.

People on that site called me a lunatic haha, and the dutch word for that is Mafkees.

Kinda wanted to be ahead of everyone, so i named myself Mafkees. Kinda sticked to it after that on games etc.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used to be in a clan ages ago called =XD=. My favorite Star Wars character is Darth Vader, my nickname is Mojo, combined the two, got magic....LOL

• Like 1

My is very stupid, I needed some nickname, but nothing was aproprieate, so I figured out, that in polish 'v' is prenounced as 'fał', so 'rav' is prenounced as 'Rafał' and, as you've propably already figured out, that's my name :)

Why 137? When I was trying to register to some sites, there always was a rav, so I added my two favourite numbers (13 and 7) and that's it :v

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

When my dad first installed ET for me to play, he wanted to have a quick go. The alias he used was the name of a pet chicken we used to own, so whenever I was shot at with a panzerfaust i used to laugh my head of because it said :CheepCheep was obliterated or something and I imagined it happening to the chicken. I was a kid dont judge my sense of humour :D

The reason why there is no "c" on the second Heep is because in my old clan the C wasn't showing up ingame, i asked around for a fix but decided to leave it in the end. Hence "cheep heep" is left as the final form of my alias :)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tankiaku translated from estonian into english means ''tank battery'' as in ''a battery from a tank engine''. To be honest, i dont even know if tanks have batteries or not.

Surprisingly people always think its in japanese, and try to spell it with a japanese accent :P

As i created my nick, i didnt know that "Skilled" is a word much less its meaning   :crazy

First of all i wrote my nick like this: S(kill)ed

The nick is a addition from Sed = egyptian god and kill which need no explanation ;)

A couple of time later i deleted the brackets and the nick from today was born  :hi  :wub:

My name is kurre and it means squirrel in finnish. I used to play a lot of cod's on xbox and i got into trickshotting so i was running around and jumping a lot, like squirrels do. I played with name cverr and its hard to pronounce for finnish people so they started calling me kurre. And i got used to it so thats why i am kurre today.  :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I used long time nick called suckalot= cuz i sucked alot in begginning of my game career, then one of our old clan buddies renamed me URanus, cuz he loved shooting me there.

• Like 1