Whats the history or reason behind your player alias/username

Octane

This topic is always extremely interesting. This is your time to explain the significance and the reasoning of choosing your unique Player Name/ Username/ Player Alias

In some cases people are very creative thinking of a name, such as vocabulary word, a movie or the characters in it, music, sports, religious, a historic meaning, nickname or family word. Etc.. etc... There are so many different reasons and this topic is for you to explain yours :)

• Like 8

Started off at University of Oklahoma and my name was GeoffatOU. When I moved back to Tulsa it became TulsaGeoff. Super creative :D Other Names include Monster, BlackDahliaMurder, and that's all I can think of. Super creative, I know...

• Like 4

Mine is not hard to guess :D

Heath Ledger's Joker was the top of acting for me when I saw the movie and its still a favourite. So many brilliant scenes.

I think I saw the movie like 10-15 times.

Why so serious?

i really wanted to use this name bt it was already taken by you and i was 50/50 between joker and mr.karizmatic as i use mr.karizmatic almost everywhere so thought to stick with it ... well i got this name or came to my mind just randomly like most charismatic star etc so i just changed it little bit to make it my taste and came up with mr.karizmatic.... 

P.S i too loved Joker watched it more then 20 times still not bored of it ... awesome fking acting by heath ledger.....

• Like 3

Haha I have been there. It sucks to not have a more unique nick, its always taken on most platforms but fortunately its mine in =F|A= and noone is taking it from me.  :yeye

Mine is not hard to guess :D

Heath Ledger's Joker was the top of acting for me when I saw the movie and its still a favourite. So many brilliant scenes.

I think I saw the movie like 10-15 times.

Why so serious?

Yo Im really happy for you Imma let you finish but Jack Nicholson's Joker was the best joker of all time

tumblr_lzivui11d21qlkp8no1_500.gif

My nick came up when I was dating a girl i was playing Lineage 2 with, some 8 years ago. She was running with SatAnka so i had to comply and make my version of it;)

Now my current fiance runs with that nickname too :D

• Like 6

I had taken a long break from ET about 1 1/2 years and came back as a a nab again so went with Novice and it stuck since I'm still a noob. Previous names have been =*=|CEREBRO, Puta*, and jACk (from the show 24)

• Like 2

Yo Im really happy for you Imma let you finish but Jack Nicholson's Joker was the best joker of all time

tumblr_lzivui11d21qlkp8no1_500.gif

Wars have been started for less.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Basically came from the WWE.They use to have a stable called Evolution and this was they're entrance theme which just 'made them'.So in 09 wanted to change my nick and went with EvoLuT!oN !

When i had a jaymod server i used part of theme song of Triple H as entrance song......

Still got the soundpack with that song

I play with the name Saint from the start that i play online because i'm wife always said that i'm not a saint :D so thats why i use the name Saint

Edited by Saint070
  • Like 3