Xfire retirement and EvolveHQ welcome

daredevil

• Administrators

Should probably sticky this beast: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/72492-evolve/

Or create a 'share your evolve/steam account' thread and retire the old one.

About to send mass PM to all admins to join our group and this one has cool grp chat feature. So always easy to find online admins. :) I added the field in profile so all can update there profile name in it. 

Update: EvolveHQ profile names are clickable now. It will link you to the Evolve profile page.

• Like 5

Nice! Works and looks great!

lol i get server capacity reached........

Influx of Xfire peeps. It's a way to prevent server crashing lol

Wait out a couple mins and you should be good. You can also donate for the helix thing and get faster access over others.

Just sent a request to join the clan in it's latest adventure. :P

Updated my profile with Evolve UN. Still going to have to work out my mouse issue though to use it. Bleh.

lol i get server capacity reached........

They've had to put a population cap on the servers due to the large amount of people moving to Evolve from Xfire.

They do give priority to people that have donated via their Helix donation system thingy.

And from their FAQ found here: https://campaign.evolvehq.com/

Why did you implement an online population limit? I've used Evolve for years, and it's unfair.

We recently experienced a massive surge in new users. Because we've already personally lost a huge amount of money keeping Evolve running, we decided we can't afford to pick up more hardware to handle the increased work load. We put in the population limit to keep Evolve working smoothly for everyone who manages to log in. As a reward for those of you who have donated or subscribed, we let you skip past the line when the population limit is in effect.

Also, you can even do /me in the chat! Sid's still buzzing after finding out about that ^_^

EDIT: I'll be checking Evolve periodically throughout the night to accept any clan requests.

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 3

Update: EvolveHQ profile names are clickable now. It will link you to the Evolve profile page.

very nice. thanks for the fast change DD.

They just need to add couple of things and it will be suitable for future usage.

e: maybe u could add logo onto profile from evolve like it was for xfire?

post-649-0-36355800-1435700539.jpg

• Like 1

Looks nice, but ehh, I don't really know the purpose of this or xfire, i had xfire, but i never used it because I didn't see any advantages

Looks nice, but ehh, I don't really know the purpose of this or xfire, i had xfire, but i never used it because I didn't see any advantages

The purpose if communication. Keeping in touch with clan members. Other uses:

Getting a hold of members with ban without alerting cheats in main chat.

Getting other clan members attention to help with certain things like watching players, ruling judgements etc.

Organizing events.

And whatever else is beneficial to the clan. Evolve even has a pretty cool chatroom allowing a ton of us to chill and chat at once.

@Acidparadox how old is your pc? What setup are you running?

So far a few people have had crashes and it's be good to know what they have in common. I've had no probs so far.

• Like 3

@Acidparadox how old is your pc? What setup are you running?

Less than a year old, here are my specs. Maybe it's just a bug, I'll try reinstalling later.

sadly I cant found an app to IOS like xfire :/

but I"ll give a try on it :)

edit: Is there anyone into programing intersted to create a new "xfire"?

I would love to see a gaming chat created by one of our members/regular.