sun

020-HaZe-020

im at the beach in 10 minutes from my house :P and 2 swimming pools in 5 :P and if im really to lazy for that I also have a blow up pool for the garden :P

who has more problems with this shitty heat ?

I, I, I.

I'm cutting the bloody edges in that burning sun. 35 degrees in the shadow, I don't want to know the t° in the sun... Deadly. Kill me now please.

brb, suing Mother Nature.

This.

Temperature in the sun, in the UK, in my area, was ~27-28 degrees celcius. As a Brit, this is unacceptable :(

brb, suing Mother Nature.

well where i am heretic it was 36 degrees :)

:( i dislike summer here in florida.. low 75 deg f high 96 deg f dewpoint 76 humidity 90 to100 percent..mornings not bad..rains every afternoon.. I like October thru may sunny and cooler B)

• Like 1

well where i am heretic it was 36 degrees :)

Got as high as 32/33 here at one point... I just wanted to ragequit life, after spending nearly an hour walking in it <_<

But it was a "dry heat"! :)

Ah horseshit! Lol. We've had between 30-60% humidity the past week. Monsoon season.

It's normal in the summer here to have 35-40 degrees.

Don't know why are you all dying :D

Can I move to your place, I fakeeen hate Finnish Summer. And Fall. And Spring. And Winter. Fck you Finland :-D

Peak temperature in my place was 38 celsius in the shade today, absolute lack of wind

My fans are blowing hot air at me

farage-sweating.gif

Why won't the winter come? I desperately need some below zero temperature

Second of many days of enjoying the beautiful 30+°C, have to get used to this weather first since it always sucked until now... tomorrow new fun starts.