TRU BLOOD

Hello guys, been awhile sinse I bin around mainly because of work (crime takes no vacation) lol. But also because of ET issues im unable to solve for the past 2 months. Today I tried our Jaymod server to see if that changes anything. After being kicked by admin.....lol I guess it's an auto kick because of my tag and no levels showing. My FPS was around 55 but when I got around activity (Action) the FPS dropped to 12, and than the lag killed me. On Hardcore thats my main server, it is worse, where FPS drops to 0-3. My son plays WOW with no problems. I play World of Tanks with no problem. BuTT ET is almost unplayable. So I went and purchased a new Video card and still have the same issues. Any ideas what may of happen? The only changes made to the system is the monthly updates from Microsoft is all. I lowered all the settings on the card and played with it for a few hours and still no change. I reinstalled ET from a file I saved, and still the same. :(