Need Help, Texture problems

FireWienie

What up nubs, recently (like some of you guys know) I got Gmod, and while I buying it, I noticed tf2 was free so i was like, damn, thats my kind of price.

Anyways I was excited because I finally found some popular online games my computer could actually run (as seen on systemrequirements lab). When I opened Gmod, I seemed to be getting this texture glitch, and I got the same thing for TF2.

Yes yes, don't tell me I need CS Source, I know that. I was given a link to download the textures (100% legal, said from steam players) and I downloaded the CS Source textures and maps. I followed all of the steps on where to put it, what to do, etc. When I open the game, obviously it doesn't work because of my luck. But what I noticed was the CS maps were showing but not the textures, so I was like "Brah" and tried again. Once again it didn't work. I tried putting it on different folders, taking it out of addons, etc but that didn't work either.

Oh for some of you who want to know where the textures were supposed to be saved, it was around program files/steam/steamapps/common/Garry's Mod/garrysmod/addons

It didn't work, but for some god forsaken reason it works for my older brother and 99% of the other people with this problem. At this moment I do not have enough space in my computer to get cs source nor do I have the money in my wallet. Can someone help me if theyve had that same problem or something.

Thanks

(oh here are some beautiful screen shots!)

Oh forgot to mention the texture problems do not show in the minecraft map, but it does show the major problem I am looking to fix because this glitch literally blocks most of my screens when looking at specific angles.

4b7c39772c054e499939bd217f4eaaec.png

0e543ca251eb6d808bf8c0319fe0ec32.png

291f54c4e389ae842ebd3477239ad338.png

These are photos of gmod, I basically have the same thing for tf2.

I uninstalled gmod so I could get enough space for tf2, so if I were to get gmod again, I'd have to uninstall tf2, and vice versa.

TL;DR I have a f***ed up texture problem with my character that makes me unable to see, and also makes other players invisible. Cant buy cs source, need other solutions.