I quit smoking

Shoes

Keep it up shoes. I am on 6 months smoke free now. Soooooo much spare money! And I can smell again. Unfortunately a lot of the world smells disgusting.

You know I used champex, and it did make it easier, but the anxiety I got from the pills hung around for a while after I stopped taking them even. But the dreams were incredible.

When you come across a smoker, smell them. they smell bad bro. BAAAAAAADDDDDDDD. nasty even.

Kia Kaha my friend.

The only way to stop smoking is to have the willpower and not to sit next to other smokers that smoke as to not give you back dependence of smoke.

Just try to keep your head cold.

I guess there is no secret tricks for stopping. I used to smoke pack a day, now i might buy cigarettes, but i dont get that urge to go smoking.

So i'll smoke like max. 5 cigarettes per week (with Coffee or Beer).

I know i should quit for good, but i'll guess this still is better than what it used to be.

Best of Luck!!

Try sunflower seeds, or bubble gum

If you keep your mouth occupied chewing gum or spitting sunflower seeds its been known by professors that doing those it stimulates the brain to concentrate or distract a person from something.

We were taught to chew bubble gum during a Exam in school to help stimuate the brain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you get 2 month i will send 10 dollar to clan in Septemper :) Go boy go! Havent forgot u!

Im on too ! i stopped smoke 3 years ago and it was really hard but im so proud today !!

so if you get 2 month i send 10 dollars too and if you keep it for 6 months ... ill send 50 !

man lets go you can do it hehe

Just relax when you fell to smoke after 3-5 minutes, its already forget ... thats was the way for me to "forget" each cig

• Like 2