Minor enhancements on website

daredevil

So thats what happened to elegant theme.... god damn its awful for me now. I thought I broke something.

Is there any way to restore it? just on my screen?

• Administrators

So thats what happened to elegant theme.... god damn its awful for me now. I thought I broke something.

Is there any way to restore it? just on my screen?

What's the issue with it? I mean on "your" screen? Take a screenshot and attach it here and if something is broken, I will fix it up.

What's the issue with it? I mean on "your" screen? Take a screenshot and attach it here and if something is broken, I will fix it up.

No DD I mean I've always had my elegant theme because it didnt expand to the max size of my screen. It was centered and had more space at the borders then the others.

• Administrators

No DD I mean I've always had my elegant theme because it didnt expand to the max size of my screen. It was centered and had more space at the borders then the others.

It's % based now and not fixed width. Many use high resolution monitors and want to see website in full screen. Why do you need more blank space on the sides? 

well well well F|A is getting some pretty good changes... its gonna be fun and good to hear that lvl14 are getting some more commands as many of the admins were asking... 

Thanks for the work mate.. :)

:thanks  :kis:  :app:

Would you have an idea why on ios the live update has stopped working? It just suddenly stopped working for me and I've tried everything to get it back :/

Right now it's just disappeared...

post-11184-0-37004700-1434560738_thumb.jpg

On a roll this week, homeslice! Go DD go!

Would you have an idea why on ios the live update has stopped working? It just suddenly stopped working for me and I've tried everything to get it back :/

Right now it's just disappeared...

I remember Sin having this issue a while back too. See if this helps?

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/388-a-guide-to-using-live-update/

• Like 1

On a roll this week, homeslice! Go DD go!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4Iremember Sin having this issue a while back too. See if this helps? http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/388-a-guide-to-using-live-update/

Still no hope I only get this issue when I'm on my iPad, not on my computer so I don't know I mean it's not massive but I just wondered but thanks anyways :)

• Administrators

Still no hope I only get this issue when I'm on my iPad, not on my computer so I don't know I mean it's not massive but I just wondered but thanks anyways :)

I will test it out this weekend. 

Many thanks DD!

I really like that theme :3

New theme for platinum VIP one? That theme is good one for bright monitors and easy on eyes. Not to much black either. 

• Like 2

New theme for platinum VIP one? That theme is good one for bright monitors and easy on eyes. Not to much black either. 

I like it too but I'm having an issue when I half my screen so i can work on other things, the stuff at the top comes smashed together:

post-3693-0-72149700-1434644395_thumb.jpg

There some way to fix this?