Dirty Bomb New section for Dirty Bomb

daredevil

• Administrators

Open up new section for Dirty Bomb. If the game becomes popular and our members start playing it, I will move this section to main section. Currently it remains as sub section of other games. 

• Like 5

• Administrators

Good thinking cap'n. Hoping they go the dedi/private route eventually. Be gnarly to see FA playing something new

Well I don't think it's gonna happen since they have F2P (free 2 play)  model. 

Yeah I totally plan on it! Splash damage made some great games. Used to love Et back on the day, but balancing issues suck.

I'll give DB a shot for sure. Hopefully the pay aspect doesn't dictate advantages at later stages. Nothing worse than a grind to compete with wallets.

• Administrators

I want to play this, but no puter!

What happened to u kick ass PC? U had nice rig.

On the side note, how's all going? 

What happened to u kick ass PC? U had nice rig.

On the side note, how's all going?

hey dare, I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with my PC. It's in pieces under a desk and hasn't ran in prob 6 months now. I don't know man I want to RMA everything but I literally think everything is f***** up. I know a HD in raid 0 crashed, at least 1 stick of ram is done, not sure if new PSU works, mobo might be done since I can't get it to post with everything stripped on it. I kinda just want to go with a simple air cooled i5 set up but I really haven't been focused on getting it fixed.

Just been super busy with work and life. It's been good though. I've been checking the site regularly and have had to resort to watching gaming on Twitch in the evenings. I still have some other priorities to pay and then I'll get back into getting something running again.

• Like 1

• Administrators

hey dare, I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with my PC. It's in pieces under a desk and hasn't ran in prob 6 months now. I don't know man I want to RMA everything but I literally think everything is f***** up. I know a HD in raid 0 crashed, at least 1 stick of ram is done, not sure if new PSU works, mobo might be done since I can't get it to post with everything stripped on it. I kinda just want to go with a simple air cooled i5 set up but I really haven't been focused on getting it fixed.

Just been super busy with work and life. It's been good though. I've been checking the site regularly and have had to resort to watching gaming on Twitch in the evenings. I still have some other priorities to pay and then I'll get back into getting something running again.

RAID 0 broke? I guess you are messed up. Replace one with SSD. Samsung 850 Evo was on 120$ for 250GB.  Toss the RAM out and RMA mobo before warranty if you have any runs out.  You are good to go unless you want to re-change whole PC. 

I am planning to update mine as well. C2D is getting old and doesn't run any shit for me.

• Like 1

Yeah I totally plan on it! Splash damage made some great games. Used to love Et back on the day, but balancing issues suck.

I'll give DB a shot for sure. Hopefully the pay aspect doesn't dictate advantages at later stages. Nothing worse than a grind to compete with wallets.

Its not that bad ,trust me :D 

DB makes free mercs rotation and they're avalible for everyone for some period of time .

You can also collect IGM to buy new mercs so you dont have to pay irl money. It takes time but most of players do that ,me as well.

If u follow DB on fb/twitter/twitch or just forum you will have a chance to get freebies :D 

its a pretty cool game imo, the only thing im not the biggest fan of so far is that you get special level 0-5 servers and that you are with the higher ups then.

gotta get good i guess.

On a sidenote, i really like my current set up of mercs -> Kira, Aura and Vassili.