Evolve

blackknight8653

It keeps saying my evolve account is being used on another pc, anyone else getting this?

No, but it is logging me on and off tonight!!!! Also I had to repair it earlier to be able to log on at all!!

I am currently on and it says there are a few things under maintenance. That might be your issue.

Since xfire seems to completely shut down, will people be moving to Evolve?

Runs like a charm on my PC. Have it running 100% of the time.

IF you have an older box, you might feel additional things runniong in the background. This is related to the resources of your PC. If it needs 100% to run a game, there is not much power left for other tools in general.

Sweet. Well I have a pretty decent little rig (kind of new laptop) and I'm a multitask monster. Surprised I have BSOD'd this thing yet. I tend to have shit like Steam, Photoshop, FF, tunes, and a few other things running at the same time, lawl.

Will download it later tonight and give it a shot.

If  a lot of members use Evolve we should add it to " Contact Information  " in profiles

DD say he will send pm to all about our group :)

• Like 1