Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

Saint070

i dont like it! :/

never played any black ops from COD, only played COD4, but still looks nice but the gameplay of walking in the walls D:

Dedicated servers available? Dirty bomb isn't gonna have one.

The PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops III will get dedicated servers, developer Treyarch has confirmed. Posting on Twitter, Treyarch director of development Cesar ‘pcdev' Stastny said that the PC version of the game will "use 100% dedicated servers for all ranked matches."

source:http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-confirmed-for-dedicated-s/1100-6426961/

• Like 1

Dedicated servers available? Dirty bomb isn't gonna have one.

I was thinking on dirty bomb servers but that another story for another topic

Anyway seems nice, remember me titanfall has some stuff ot it...

Looked at the release date and thought "How am I supposed to pre-order it?"... then I remembered "Americans."

I follow the COD series always very close and every year that there is a new COD coming out they say it will have dedicated servers but sadly everytime since BO II there are no dedicate servers....

I still hope that they will do it but like i said everytime they tweet that they are going to do it.

So lets see if they are going to do it for real this time.

Looked at the release date and thought "How am I supposed to pre-order it?"... then I remembered "Americans."

Already made the preorder...... :D

Maybe this is advertising so if its is then a admin can remove it but i did it here:http://www.gamingdragons.com/en/3868/ce099b7d

Yep. Take their DS promises very lightly.

It seems none of the AAA's realize how important dedi servers were in the past. We get stuck with shit matchmaking and random servers now.

That said, this looks like it might be fun. Too bad the MP footage was mostly internal/bot assisted. Would like to see how it actually plays in a live setting. I'm liking the move into the more chaotic arena feel instead of the same old modern shooters we've had for the last decade or so.

• Like 1

Omg i have over 700 hours on Blackops 2 so i'm very curious about this game.... 

Lots of fun and lots of great battles with other communitys and clans.

Yep, it's a perk with a cooldown. There's another perk called coldblooded that makes you invisible to uav and the heatseeking style perk.

While a cool concept, it's pretty dumb in a shooter like COD. I mean if we ever did get dedi/private servers again, it'll be a pain determining legit perk use from actual wallhack.

• Like 1