Holliday

020-HaZe-020

in the middle July i fly also to spain (canarian island), beer, chill in the sun and so :lol:

end of august i travel to neighbor country state and visit my aunt and uncle for birthday party ^_^

• Like 1

My son is in his last year at college ( it's his 6th year and the last year I'm paying for anything  :angry: ).  My daughter will be a college freshman in the fall and my wife is starting her Doctorate of Nurse Practitioner ...so I'm broke.  No vacation this year.  Might do some day/weekend fishing trips.  

You guys be sure to post plenty of pictures so I can at least enjoy your vacations!!    

• Like 1

post pics in gallery section people when you come back :)  I no longer vacation anywhere...now I  go out the boat,chill at home or go out to eat...tinker,work on the house..for years I use to take 2 vacations a year