Final Fantasy VII Remake Revealed at E3

SiD

So after trolling everyone last December with the FF7 port, Sony finally revealed that the game will be getting a remake to commemorate its 20th year anniversary.

Just. Holy. f***ing. Shit. It looks amazing already and it's only a minute long trailer. My guess is that the graphics are going to mirror those found in the FF7 advent children movie- which was a technical marvel at its own release. Can't wait, man!

• Like 3

Barring getting a new heart, I can honestly say, there is nothing I am more excited about..  I have been waiting since PS2 for this hehehe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

They just released a new trailer. This one has gameplay footage. Holy shit it looks so damn good!

The ability to crawl through enclosed areas, The combat system is revamped. Looks like a mix of action and RTB. Can't wait for this shit!

• Like 1