Donations and forums adds

daredevil

pm me I'll give you my address.

Anybody who wants to send the clan money can have my address if you pm me. I know a lot of people don't like Paypal or don't want to use their credit card online.

I won't steal your money because

1) Joe would fly down from Canada and kill me in my sleep

2) Dare would remote hack my computer and delete all my warez

3) your $20 is not worth the trouble to me.

Not being a stickler or anything here, but wouldn't it make more sense to just mail it straight to Dare?

• Administrators

Not being a stickler or anything here, but wouldn't it make more sense to just mail it straight to Dare?

No, he will spend it on curry, beer and whores. Your money would be much safer in Rainier hands. Or you can just pay Rainier in weed, he's been dry for months now.

No, he will spend it on curry, beer and whores. Your money would be much safer in Rainier hands. Or you can just pay Rainier in weed, he's been dry for months now.

lol Dare!....so just a question could we PM Rainier or others for a name to send the money through Western/Moneygram etc and let them do the paperwork on forum for us?....like PHANTASM said i really hate Paypal and this way will be much easier for me /lol thx ;)

He won't give you his address, because he doesn't want all the people he banned to hunt him down. I however have no fear because I am a crazy old redneck gangster. And I am good with money, Dare would lose it.

He won't give you his address, because he doesn't want all the people he banned to hunt him down. I however have no fear because I am a crazy old redneck gangster. And I am good with money, Dare would lose it.

Hahahahaaa dude lmfao :lol: