Donations and forums adds

daredevil

There was another where you get paid for ever unique address that visit's your site a day, im trying to find it.

I know what you are talking about. I will ask my friend about it later.

I think we should change the name of the clan from Fearless Assassins to Flatbroke Asses 3000 members and they all broke. I vote for ads all over the page. Rofl someone asked me few days ago if we make money of clan I almost died from laughter. No really, I was laughing so hard I fell out of the chair.

https://www.adbrite.com/mb/

• Like 1

You don't need a credit card for paypal. All you need is a bank account. You can set it up to do direct withdrawal from you bank account the only downside is theres like a week or two delay of the payment while they verify that the money your spending is actually in your account but it can be done without a credit card.

• Like 1

I dont know if u guys have this option or maybe we dont understand each other..

I can transfer money directly from my bank account to paypal account (paypal requires special id code to verify who send the money) and it usually takes less than 24 hours here.

If you have credit card then the the best way in this case in my opinion is to use paypal. Look here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/donations

Just choose the price and press on "Donate" button.

You will have to fill out the form but its easy.

Just wanted to help making a "little" contribution this is at least what i can do...so done that but I keep receiving this error on the page : Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card. dont know why tried with 3 different credit cards same error /lol any sugestions why is doing that? :unsure: thx

Just wanted to help making a "little" contribution this is at least what i can do...so done that but I keep receiving this error on the page : Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card. dont know why tried with 3 different credit cards same error /lol any sugestions why is doing that? :unsure: thx

Thats what happend to me too

Arm donate money!! :yahoo

List of donors

List containing 10 donations for all time.

Date Amount Name Reason

18:05:49 Apr 21, 2010 PDT 200.00 Alex From Armtheinsane :) loyal member!

I just go promoted, so I guess I can donate some more.

With my raise I have decided to drink more wine instead of better wine. Now I drink wine every day!