Donations and forums adds

daredevil

• Administrators

Below is the reason why donations are needed. We only get 3-5$ from adds compare to our 350$/month bill ... :P

adds.jpg

• Administrators

I think we should change the name of the clan from Fearless Assassins to Flatbroke Asses 3000 members and they all broke. I vote for ads all over the page. Rofl someone asked me few days ago if we make money of clan I almost died from laughter. No really, I was laughing so hard I fell out of the chair.

Well I contributed today, for the second time this year. I know its not a lot, but I'm going to try and make it a goal to pay $50 a month if i can. Shouldnt be too hard. Compared to the amount of time Im on the servers, well its a small price to pay for the amount of time I play I think.

Many people say they are gonna donate but few actually do i guess. I have 2 more months of being an unemployed student--then I should make a nice salary. I know that that does no good for the F|A bills now but I hope to be able to help out more often very soon.

I think that the advertisements are good if they are helping to generate a little bit of revenue to help with the server fees.

I will try to donate again soon. Still unemployed at the moment but I'm sure I can scrape together a few extra dollars to make another donation in a couple weeks. I'll start drinking really sh**ty beer so it'll be cheaper and I'll use that extra money to donate.

On a side note if my playing gets worse over the next few weeks it's because I am drinking really sh**ty beer...

Milli's a nub

that is all :hi

Dare, if there is a way to send YOU some cash through the mail can you PM and tell me? I will be happy to do that. I only get 20 bucks a week, but I can send you it. I dont have a credit card or I would donate that way.

Krayzie,

Send Dare some cash as well as some naughty pics. We can post the dirty pics and then charge the perverts to look at them. F|A will turn a profit then. Yea!

I think the ad's are the best and secure way to be able to pay ur monthly bills.. Because u can get like 500$ donations 1 month and the other month 100$ ( donations aren't sure! ).

I didn't donate yet but I started working this week and I can give you 50$ a month starting next month when I get my pay! I can only send it with my bank tho.. Don't have credit cards or paypal yet!

I dont have credit card either but soon i will get one and then i will donate. I opended a paypal account but necesarly need credit card to donate. My debit card sucks at donations out of my country.

In my example, im mexican and i dont know an easy way how i can donate to anyone out of Mexico. Would be a nice help add a tutorial or a post that explain many ways that players can donate even if we dont live in United States.

I dont have credit card either but soon i will get one and then i will donate. I opended a paypal account but necesarly need credit card to donate. My debit card sucks at donations out of my country.

In my example, im mexican and i dont know an easy way how i can donate to anyone out of Mexico. Would be a nice help add a tutorial or a post that explain many ways that players can donate even if we dont live in United States.

If you have credit card then the the best way in this case in my opinion is to use paypal. Look here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/donations

Just choose the price and press on "Donate" button.

You will have to fill out the form but its easy.

If you want to count money on bank accound it could be expensive because hey will take money for sending. Once I sent money to Germany and I was like WTF? So much just for sending? Paypal takes a little bit or nothing...didn`t pay attention.

If you have credit card then the the best way in this case in my opinion is to use paypal. Look here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/donations

Just choose the price and press on "Donate" button.

You will have to fill out the form but its easy.

If you want to count money on bank accound it could be expensive because hey will take money for sending. Once I sent money to Germany and I was like WTF? So much just for sending? Paypal takes a little bit or nothing...didn`t pay attention.

I agree with that, the best way to donate no matter where are you from or where do you live is using paypal. But for use paypal need to have a CREDIT CARD.

Like 2 months ago a created the paypal acount and tried to make a donation to FA using my DEBIT CARD (it suppose to work, thats what i read) and nothing, a window said that my card do not exist or it cant be use for transactions (shit).

Actually im working and sometimes i spend money in my hobbies or things that i want and i really want to contribute to FA, but as you said before, transaction from bank to bank is too expensive and for my payplay acount need credit card. I would appreciate if someone can find a easy way to send money or how can i contribute to help (talking about money)

If there is no other way, then soon i will get a credit card and be sure that i will make some donations B)

• Administrators

Rofl someone asked me few days ago if we make money of clan I almost died from laughter. No really, I was laughing so hard I fell out of the chair.

I received same question in PM. I guess it was same guy. He asked me how much profit we make per server... and I was like wtf... He didn't believe and said you make at least 200$/ month from adds and I was like it's only 3$ lmao..

Well posted the screenshot from our account.. now he knows how much we make i.e. 3$.. mellow.gif lol