RAFFLE: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

SiD

Random song that has the name Bump on it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

we_want_you_banner_final_zpsh8culgxh.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random screenshot from a game that I had a few days ago..

post-7447-0-16569300-1435870958_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Leader

Think ya missed redbaird. Sez he got 2 tickets, but nothin`s showing up on the raffle page for his name.

You are right, only 3 tickets show as sold here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/raffles/raffle/6-csgo-game-key/participants/

Got this from Paypal statement

(  Unique Transaction ID #7CA943973M407335Y  )

Item Title:	CS:GO Game key
Item Number:	1976
Date:		Jun 19, 2015
Time:	        17:50:21 PDT
  • Like 3

Ancient's doin' all the bumping work around here!

GIVE THIS MAN A JOB!

Also.

BUY A DAMN TICKET. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA.

PS: Daredevil! Don't forget to add Red to the raffle list! Hate to see him not get included in the draw!

• Like 2

Ancient's doin' all the bumping work around here!

GIVE THIS MAN A JOB!

Also.

BUY A DAMN TICKET. YOU KNOW YOU WANNA.

PS: Daredevil! Don't forget to add Red to the raffle list! Hate to see him not get included in the draw!

And im giving it a AK-47 Blue Laminate aswell to whom ever win the raffle! :P

To make it more interesting.. to whom ever win the raffle I'm gonna give him an 

AK-47 Blue Laminate

price today in the market 2.07 dollars

(Factory New)

HSbGIXl.png

COME ON GUYS!!! 

if someone buy one more ticket i will donate a P90 MODULE Stat trak..

maxresdefault.jpg

Price in the market: 1.69 dollars

factory new, well a bit used since i was using it! with 314 kills, so it work well..

Redbaird (need to be checked into the raffle), saint070 and Heretic bought a ticket..

So if  anyone else buy one more ticket, i will donate 2 weapons ;)

• Like 2

Brain_zpsu1h9v3j4.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

Edited by Saint070
  • Like 2

Brain_zpsu1h9v3j4.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

• Like 1

Brain_zpsu1h9v3j4.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

• Like 1

OMG GUYS!! BUY A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE (look down, yes, where its says: RAFFLE TICKETS SOLD HERE)

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

IF anyone buy one more ticket I will donate not only the p90.. i will also give this lovely AWP (the gun you will learn to love and hate while playing)

AWP - WORM GOD (Minimal Wear) Price around 1.74 dollars.

hqdefault.jpg

s561.png

SO BUY ONE MORE TICKET, ANYONE AND YOU WILL GET 3 lovely weapons to start having fun (to whom ever win the raffle ofc)

• Like 1

Brain_zpsu1h9v3j4.png

images_zpslivwczqo.jpg

• Like 1