Volcano

GraveDigger

we had quite a few German exchange students who were supposed to go back to herford last week, but since the second volcano opened up flights were cancelled. its sad to hear. i have family in Austria and Switzerland

Ash has started to fall first across Britain making chaos in airports...lucky for us it cant damage us being way high in the sky so its deadly only for "all the birds in the sky" ...but we should be a little more concerns about it b/c this year activity marks only the 4th time that Eyjafjallajokull volcano has erupted in the past 1,100 years , the previous occasion erupted over 2 years (1821-1823)/ lol :(

Zagreb airport is closed and flights canceled, but other than that the sky is clear (save for normal clouds). Also no health issues have been reported.

I find it astonishing that a single volcano can paralyze a good deal of air traffic over Europe + intercontinental flights for a (possibly) longer period of time.

Zagreb airport is closed and flights canceled, but other than that the sky is clear (save for normal clouds). Also no health issues have been reported.

I find it astonishing that a single volcano can paralyze a good deal of air traffic over Europe + intercontinental flights for a (possibly) longer period of time.

Same,local airports are closed and flights are cancelled.I am only wondering how will airline companies replace all that money... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...