ET Server =F|A= Solstice Spree

Platonic

Nooooo, I can't attend to this one... Will be whole weekend in my friends summer cottage! But don't worry I will drink behalf you all the whole weekend :)

Have a marvelous gameday :P

Hehe.  You and I are used to GMT.  I used to listen to shortwave radio and all reports to the clubs were in GMT.  The broadcasters, such as Radio Nederlands, would give their schedules in GMT.

The FA Game Day is not going to start at 1200 GMT, but rather at 1200 London time (BST), or 1100 GMT-Iceland time.  

If you want a funny way to think of it, then you can believe that during the Northern Hemisphere Summer, they move the Prime Meridian from Greenwhich to Reyjavik!   :)

Reykjavik has indeed played an essential role in the development of time zones.

I understand. In that case, would you mind editing the post so we can avoid confusion? Now I finally understand what you have been saying all the time. It should be 11 am GMT, not noon. Wow, that took some effort :)

Guess our next gameday should be "We-Agreed-On-The-Timezone-Party"

@abstract, thanks for mentioning :P Your answer: 1 pm, like Redbaird said.

@Platonic and Red daaam boys dont make it so hard, make it simple and add time convertor here and dont start post posts what can cause misunderstanding :P

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

As i say in pm, it should cleary say that it is in London time as in our ETPRO gamenight topic, no confusions there about time! Boys lets make it easy and simple.

Edited orginal post! and add that it is in london time!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

• Leader

@Platonic and Red daaam boys dont make it so hard, make it simple and add time convertor here and dont start post posts what can cause misunderstanding :P

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

As i say in pm, it should cleary say that it is in London time as in our ETPRO gamenight topic, no confusions there about time! Boys lets make it easy and simple.

Edited orginal post! and add that it is in london time!

You are right, we should have discussed this in the private FA Clan forums and only caused confusion there! :)

My GameDay advertising scripts all say "London Time".  

Im one hour online then i have to go, a lot things going in my reallife what take my thoughts and im not so gamemood now, will take couple day break from servers and maybe from site also and come back after i got things shorted out! Enjoy your time in our gameday, there is a lot fun and it was important break from reallife to me also :) go and enjoy! :)

• Like 1

@vonnie take the time u need, everything will be fine :) Thank you very much for your dedication and others in this event!

• Like 2

Thank you all for yet another funfunfun gameday, it was a pleasure and cant wait for another one. Shoutout to all the hosts doing a great job, love you all.

:*

• Like 2

Damn. Fun times. Not much of an ET dude, but I stabbed some bitches in the back, shot a couple in the head, and then panzer'd the shit out of the rest.

Good times peeps!

• Like 2

well had fun i stalked(in a good way lol) moojii kat0n herotic and for few hours to sis as Bro xP

taked some they are only few :( ...

2015-06-20-163049-et_mor2_night_final.jpg2015-06-20-163550-et_mor2_night_final.jpg

(JayC pwning us :P )

2015-06-20-171125-goldrush-gals.jpg

We are soldat

2015-06-20-171133-goldrush-gals.jpg

2015-06-20-175938-venice_ne4.jpg

Edited by Night Hunter
  • Like 2